{'en': 'Anyone from Murcia?', 'es': '¿Alguien de Murcia?'} Image

Anyone from Murcia?

picapleitos's profile photo   11/29/2010 7:24 a.m.

Hello everyone!

I am a 29 -year -old diabetic from Murcia.I have been for eight years.I have insulin bomb for three.My last glycosylated hemoglobin went quite bad, 8%.

I am looking for diabetics with which to be able to chat and share experiences, and be able to stay and face Christmas, a hard stage where there is for a diabetic.

Greetings to all.

picapleitos's profile photo
picapleitos
11/29/2010 7:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't know if there are Murcia in the forum, but if we serve you others, here you have us, to share experiences.
Welcome to the club.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 12:32 p.m.

Hi Alea, yes, you serve me, and much.
This morning I had an appointment with my endocrine, and the results have not been good.8%glycosilad, I am discouraged.There are times that I delete from my mind that I have this "extra standard" and that is not right.
How do you carry it?
Kisses

picapleitos
11/29/2010 12:37 p.m.

Hi, Picapleitos.
The one with diabetes is not me, but my daughter Celia, 16, and who has been battle with diabetes as you like you.

It also has insulin bomb, although we have not been good, in large part because it has made nonsense of all colors.But now it seems that he starts sitting his head, so see if we are improving.Tomorrow touches endo, and I am already as if I were going to examine an opposition: Mrgreen:

Tell us something more about you, if you do diet for portions, if you are unstable or that you relax a bit to take care of yourself, in short, what seems to you.The forum helps me a lot, because you already know that sometimes trees do not let us see the forest and others think and suggest things that are often very useful to us.

Here nobody judges anyone, nor substitute the endocrine, but we tighten a lot from each other and share venues, good and bad.

So you know, you are at home.Put on comfortable and shoot the doubts.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 12:49 p.m.

Hello Alea.
I debuted with 21 years, relatively older, had already passed childhood and adolescence, very hard stages for a diabetic.I was always a studious and responsible girl, I only had one problem: food.I had always been a chubby girl, I liked to eat, I enjoyed eating, and of course, imagine that I didn't even lose weight in my debut !!!(That was for a series of coincidences)
The first three years of diabetes were great, with glycosylated 5.5%, my levels were really like those of a non -diabetic person.
I've always been a responsible breach, and I assumed it well, well at least I thought so.
But the thing began to twist, and anxiety problems arose, problems that I have generally solved eating.Of course, for a person without diabetes, the consequences of placating anxiety eating are weight gain, but for me weight gain is the lack of control of levels, etc.

So my endocrine insisted on putting on the insulin bomb, although I resisted notice, I thought it would be really annoying to be loaded all day with a device on top.Then I checked how useful it is and that the control of diabetes really can be very precise.
So I go there.I follow a diet by portions, and the truth is that I have the measure of food quite well.
I also carry the Medtronic bomb, and they insist a lot to use the Wizard Bolus, so that you do the controls.With the Wizard I have managed to adjust the dose almost perfectly.What happens is that I am very disrupted and when I'm going to happen and take something that I should not do I do not do the controls so I don't wear the wizard.
The truth is that when writing it sounds truly silly act like this ... Let's see if I get dressed and change at once.
Thank you very much for telling me in advance that you are not going to judge me, it is a relief.My story has some personal complications, which inevitably influence my illness.Have that always in mind when interacting with your daughter and diabetes.
Well, I'm still with work.
Greetings, and any specific question, about the pump, portions, or anything you know.
A hug.

picapleitos
11/30/2010 4:23 a.m.

Hi Picapleitos, Welcome !!!!
I am also the mother of a diabetic girl and here we are, fighting day by day to maintain control within an order: d.
And I say, if you are going to do some extra should you measure for more reason, right ????Is it that you have something forbidden? ... I think that to carry good control, it is essentialIt can be achieved.If you also control the rations/insulin, surely you can make it great with the extras.

Here are for what you need.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/30/2010 4:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, picapleitos, today they have given us the last hemo: 8.1.As you can see, it is not easy to have good we have according to what conditions.
My daughter also has anxiety for food, which is nothing more than anxiety that translates into false hunger, but at last.
Sometimes a huge salad is made to be a bingeless without destroying the diet.Other times, he gives him by the colacao with cereals: Mrgreen: And there he gets quite insulin.
I believe, like Velia, that in the extras you must measure more, to be able to make those extras without bad consequences.If you fear that they "quarrel" for that, I would tell the endo that you are already older.And, if you do not want to give explanations, you can simply make the controls of the extras with another glucometer, and a trace erased (except from the bolus of the pump)

Health

DiabetesForo
11/30/2010 10:49 a.m.

Look at that if I have to eat a chocolate Neapolitan I do it, and then I can not take a control with another meter other than the bomb;I reject consciousness.I do very rare things.
I believe that I have not assumed diabetes, which I think, but that I do not have a true awareness of the future and the consequences of it.When I feel like something my will surpasses me, so I'm trying to be more disciplined.
I work on my own and I am independent, I live with my partner, two factors that also influence, because I have freedom of schedule in my work.If I am overwhelmed and the body asks me to eat a sandwich because I am pissed off by something I don't have to give explanations to anyone.And at home more or less the same.Because my partner takes care of me, but does not watch me, let him do things for myself, so if he puts my diet on my diet, I do it.Let's say that everyone has always trusted that I would be able to do it alone.I have even believed it myself.In fact I have never wanted anyone to give me a hand.Since I debuted I have gone to the consultations, the reviews, analytics, to everything alone.I don't know if that has been good.

picapleitos
11/30/2010 1:47 p.m.

Well, I do not see more problem, if you eat a Neapolitan and then you control and you are high, you run and pointIt seems to me that you have all the means at your disposal to be able to lead a more or less normal life, you have a bomb, you know how to count hydrates ... The discipline applicable capillary controls, so everything will be much better.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/01/2010 3:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good I am from a town in Murcia, I am about to turn 20
debut at the end of June and I have 4 years with diabetes
The truth is that I had never looked for a diabetic forum or some website ...
But I have decided to register
The truth is that I would love to meet people from Murcia to share experiences
A kiss

DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 6:56 a.m.

Hello everyone.I am very pleased to have given everyone ...;) I have jumped a "pelin" the tears to the readers (I tell you a little my story, I hope I do not get bored too much) I am Murcia and I suppose I debuted that I debuted(I have learned this word now with forty years) with 2-3 years according to my neighbors.
I have gone through everything, that is;At that time there were not as many advances as now and parents and doctors demanded that you comply with very extractic and rigid norms to not have "problems" in a "future."
Well, the case is that today all this slips me a lot, because I am 44 years old, a precious daughter of 15 and I have no traffic caused by the happy diabetes mellitus type I.
But many problems of sociability and fear of social relations due to the fact that everything focuses on food.I think that if they had not protected me so much as a child so that they did not give me the happy hiccases (which you always give you, you want it or not) or one or a thousand binge of sweets until I learn the consequences for myself, now I would not be so afraid ofThe relationships or craving when I get to a banquet and how I have no one to talk to, (while I have anxiety for food: there I am eating, until it happens to me).
I always thank all researchers on issues related to diseases and in concrete ours: diabetes.
But I think that diabetological education should begin in childhood, within the family;Of all my life I have heard that the best diet is the Mediterranean and then you reach any restaurant and the first thing they put on are Canapés, a beautiful fillet>: D <(fats and excess proteins);and vegetables and carbohydrates appear if you ask for them insistently: -w.And in schools the same thing happens or at least as I know, the battered and fried foods is the easiest to give children in these dining rooms.: -q
Well, with all this I mean, that advances are to use and give patients quality of life, not to overwhelm and tell us do not do this or that;We can and must choose our life without being put in fear in the body;This paralyzes you and does not let you move on.And in our case it is like that;I do tests every day if I want to know how one food or other affects me;I have no choice.And doctors or endocrine most of the time do not have enough time to give you all the explanations you need.

Mabarga's profile photo
Mabarga
08/10/2013 9:10 a.m.

;)) I have lacked a small more comment;I had already heard it say, but there is also the insulin pump with a sensor that detects blood blood glucose levels and we don't have to be doing the blissful punctures in the capillaries;This sensor, as they have told me, is changed every 6 days.:)>- I have the fingers shattered of such proof ... and as I have informed it is your endocrine that must request it to the laboratory ... and until October I do not have the next review;But I am in it

Mabarga's profile photo
Mabarga
08/10/2013 9:17 a.m.

Shyster!!!!I am from Murcia, 27 years old and debut 8 !!!And I understand the whole issue of anxiety and such.Contact me if you want.What an illusion !!From Murcia and almost the same year :) :)>-

Manuela's profile photo
Manuela
03/07/2016 10:52 p.m.

And for taking advantage of this theme someone from Jaen ????

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
03/07/2016 11:08 p.m.

I am from Cartagena, a diabetic for a few years, with a bomb since July of last year and I would have put it before.If you need anything, tell me really, in what I can help, I will do it, and if you ever need to take a coffee for speaking or something really say.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/07/2016 11:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello!I am from San Javier, and like you I have been with type 1 diabetic, and I am also your age or so.Encouragement

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo
SOFIASTEFANIDIS
12/01/2016 1:59 p.m.

Hi Picapple.
I am from Murcia, I am diabetic, type 3, I am the father of a 14 -year -old diabetic child, and I live diabetes almost like him, well ..., of course ..., I am healthy, and he puts herself4 Daily injections plus 6 controls ....., fuck, all the holy days I wonder why I cannot change my disease with him ..
I cannot feel what you feel, nor what my son feels, but I can assure you that I live the first degree diabetes, that there is not a minute of the day that I do not think of diabetes, that every time I open the iPad it is to readSomething related to diabetes, which wakes me up to go to my son's room, just to hear it breathe, that I try not to take cold so that it does not take any viruses, that .... well, there are so many that ....
And most importantly, think and do all that without him realizing, so that he does not overwhelm the disease.

Well, forgiveness for the parrafada, and if I use you to chat of what you want here is my hand.

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
12/01/2016 11:08 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

I am from Murcia, how about everything?I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 15 and I have 31 my email joseantonioescuder@gmail.com

joseantonioe's profile photo
joseantonioe
08/03/2023 6:30 p.m.

Hello, I also from Murcia, type 2 diabetic since 2019 but taking the thing seriously from the early this year.Little experience and little knowledge but for what can serve or help you here.

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
08/03/2023 6:40 p.m.

picapleitos said:
hello everyone!

I am a 29 -year -old diabetic from Murcia.I have been for eight years.I have insulin bomb for three.My last glycosylated hemoglobin went quite bad, 8%.

I am looking for diabetics with which to be able to chat and share experiences, and be able to stay and face Christmas, a hard stage where there is for a diabetic.

Greetings to all.

Hello, I live in the Cartagena area, I have DT from 8 and I have almost 40 ... I understand your anxious, it happens to me, it really is to think that it will happen in the future that is creating a similar anxiety to yours.I am the mother of 2 children

Greetings

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
08/04/2023 9:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.