First diabetic astronaut to go to space

anabeg's profile photo   11/30/2010 4:40 p.m.

I hit you the Basque Alpinist link Iosu Feijoo, proximally going to space, and will be the first diabetic that achieves it

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/30/2010 4:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, if it was difficult for me to understand how a blood glucose could be done at 8000 meters high: shock: .... in ungravation conditions and hundreds of thousands of kilometers: shock :: Shock :: Shock: Shock:

In any case, it seems to me a good initiative that I hope is socially profitable and advertising as it should.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/05/2010 6:05 a.m.

It will be one of those "looping" flights that goes up to the stratosphere and then enters free fall for a time, causing zero gravity.

From what I know, a laboratory has paid and subsidized all this "adventurilla" under the excuse of supposedly trying an insulin.:)) :)) :))

As I find not practical utility to prove an insulin in efficient conditions, from my ignorance I fear that it is rather an advertising of said laboratory than an experiment to use ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/09/2010 4:55 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well, I agree with Gondrullo.I do not see utility, except the advertising.And also to say that a diabetic has no more limits than those that he himself marks, but nothing more.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 5:47 a.m.

Yes. And, curling the curl, also the limits that the endocrine of shift or the economy of the country live.: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 7:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.