Mascarpone and Almond Magdalens

olguilla's profile photo   12/04/2010 8:52 a.m.

Hello!

Here you have a recipe for mascarpone muffins and almonds very low in CH and without sugar.According to my calculations, each Magdalena does not reach 5 gr of CH, what is great?!:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

ingredients

3 eggs
90 gr of tagatose (or 125 g of sugar) (if I would make them again, would put 60 gr of tagatosa, for my liking they are excessively sweet).If you use agave syrup are about 85 gr.
250g of cheese mascarpone
75G Almond flour powder
75G pastry flour (I have used Santa Rita that already has yeast)
Half teaspoon of yeast (royal in my case)
Half teaspoon bicarbonate

How?

In a bowl we put the eggs with the tagatosa and with a blender of Barillas we beat them until they bend their volume.

We add the mascarpone and beat a little more.

Add the flour and almonds powder and mix carefully.Finally add the yeast and baking soda and mix again.We cover the bowl with paper and put it in the fridge.

We turn on the oven.In my case 160 ºC up and down with a fan (I think it would have been better at 130-140, because they have been very fast and inside have been a bit raw; although in the original recipe it indicated 190 ºC, so you have toadapt it to the oven of each).

After 30 minutes we take out the mass of the fridge and put it in molds for muffins (in my case they have been paper molds inside alumnium molds).

We introduce the oven for about 30 minutes.The last 10 minutes have covered them with aluminum foil because they were put too golden.

We leave with the oven off and the door ajar for about 10 minutes to acclimatize at temperature.Finally, we take out of the oven and let cool on a rack.

Nutritional information

The mascarpone does not carry CH (according to container of 250 gr, sugars below 1 gr).

The important issue lies in flour and powdered almonds. You can find detailed information about its equivalences here: Link .

With regard to the recipe, there are a total of 52.5 gr of CH respect to wheat flour and 4.65 gr of CH from the almonds.As we have done 12 muffins, each Magdalena has less than 5 gr of ch.Can you ask for more?

I got so low results that I calculated again :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Besides, they are ríquisimas!: D: D: D: D: D

I leave you a photo also:

Sorry!The photo has come huge !!!:-/

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/04/2010 8:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Olguilla, who looks like the muffins, are making me feeling the tooth, hahaha and that I just eat
The recipe has already pointed, as soon as I have time, it seems easy, then the result will be seen
Chaoooooooooo

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/04/2010 9:39 a.m.

You will tell how Anabeg!To me the issue that the muffins were a bit decent has cost me a lot, and I still have enough, I want them like those of the bakery!very big and beautiful.:)) :)) :)) :))

All the best!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/10/2010 11:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.