Nerves

scatman's profile photo   12/09/2010 1:26 p.m.

hi how are things ;)

As a year ago I discovered that it was diabetic and I have been taking it more or less well, but the other day I had a muscular problem, so it took some muscle relaxants the case is that it does not even eat for which I did not even give me the sugar but to look at me the sugar but toThe 3 or four days I looked at it and I had it at 160 and without eating just, well, the fact is that when I have the sugar bad I notice it even in the view, but be careful that what I did not know and I think it is already aIt is that diabetes affects me to the nervous state, to realize I put myself in an unbearable and unsociable state we are going to speak and it seems that I am discussing and so, the suspicion is that in the time that I had controlled it seemed that thenerves but in these days that it takes it badly and started another see in this state of nervousness and something else sweats excessive in my view

In short, I don't know if it opens up a lot, I think that having asked that if diabetes affects the nervous state it was enough:-/

greetings

scatman's profile photo
scatman
12/09/2010 1:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Scadman!, I would ensure that diabetes does not affect the nerves, rather, on the contrary, the nerves affect the diabertes, surely someone better than I will tell you soon.As for the view, I am the same, when I am high I see badly and to which I am biem I see well, !! what guasa, it is normal.They also give sweat to be high of sugar.I tell you again that they will inform you better than me, encourage that you are not alone.:))

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/09/2010 1:42 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hi Scatman,

I notice that when I have a hiccup or I am very high I am more irritable.And what is sure that it happens to me, is that when I have been with bad controls for several days, I put myself with a bad grape that for what :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)).Diabetism things, I would say: d.

Let's see if they give us more information!

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/09/2010 1:46 p.m.

(I edit the message because it has already given me problems, which seems that O.O is not understood)

My mother shows it in character.When I am low, apparently I grow up a lot (and the truth is that he is right) the curious thing is that when I am with my friends and I am low they do not notice the change of character in which it is more irritable, but they perceive that I do not speakWith the same naturalness, I forget what I am going to say, I replace words with others that make no sense within the phrase and say nonsense than usual in me ... somewhat curious, I suppose.

(I hope that now everything is understood very well)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
12/09/2010 3:30 p.m.

Hi Scatman,

I notice that when I have a hiccup or I am very high I am more irritable.And what is sure that it happens to me, is that when I have been with bad controls for several days, I put myself with a bad grape that for what :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)).Diabetism things, I would say: d.

Let's see if they give us more information!

Greetings,

Wenas;)

That is what I already suspected.I just wanted someone to confirm it to me, it is as you tell it, it is not for a day that you have it high and then normalize but that it is after several days uncontrolled, we are going just when I begin to notice my eyes I start a temperament a temperamentthat I look like an unfortunate and no matter how much I notice and try to avoid putting the leg it seems that it is something that I cannot control and in the end if it is not at the entrance it is at the exit but that the cago is safe :?

Thank you very much for everything is just what I wanted to know;)

Wenas;)

Hi Scadman¡Soon.

that the nerves affect the diabetes if I knew it but as you can see for Olguilla's comment it seems that the setback also :?

As for the view I am the same, when I am high I see badly and to which I am biem I see well, !! what guasa! is normal.

If in the little that I have learned that unfortunately I have diabetes is that there is nothing written in it, it gives them for one thing and others for another example I know a girl with up to 400 and more than 200 on an empty stomach (and notfor 1 day or 2) and has the perfect view and nerves Can you explain it to me :))?other.It is said a lot because of the oatmeal is phenomenal to control the sugar and certainly there are many people who assure it however with a single tablespoon it puts the sugar in the clouds (you explain it to me :))?others that if such a thing works for them that is a pass such as Estevia or the Neem that this 2 is even said that in insulin -dependent diabetics they reduce up to 20 to 50 percent the amount of insulin to be injected and in non -insulin -dependentresult is very very good
Link ;biw=1024& ;bi ... 968df825a2

Well, I sincerely give me a help to me there is no doubt but there is to throw Nanay del Piri fires and if we talk about the NEEM 3 rooms of the same (however there are those who are going wonderfully 8- |)

They also give sweats when they are high of sugar.

It is that there is my suspicion I have been carrying it well for a couple of months, and the sight of the sweats and nerves well without realizing well, or rather these last 2 without going through my head that was for the sugar and suddenly a few days a bad day andSuddenly and porrazo appear the sights and nerves from nothing:?

I tell you again that they will inform you better than me

The minimal help is always appreciated;)

You are right: (Unfortunately every day we are more: ((which makes it clear that we are putting the leg in something and I think it will be as it is logical in the bad food that we are carrying today

Wenas;)

When it goes down 8- |

Greetings for everyone and thank you very much for your help;)

scatman's profile photo
scatman
12/09/2010 3:54 p.m.

Hello, Scatman.

Because of how little you measure you, I deduce that you are type 2.

My advice is that you get glycemia controls as often you can.The more adjusted you have the glycemia, the further the complications (and irritability) move away

Welcome.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2010 4:17 p.m.

Hi, Scatman.

Because of how little you measure you, I deduce that you are type 2.

My advice is that you get glycemia controls as often you can.The more adjusted you have the glycemia, the further the complications (and irritability) move away

Welcome.

Hello: P if effectively of type 2, thanks for the advice;)

scatman's profile photo
scatman
12/09/2010 6:11 p.m.

Montrial,
"I forget what I am going to say, I replace words with others that make no sense within the phrase and say nonsense than usual in me."The brain needs glucose and according to recent studies also use insulin (before it was believed not).Therefore, the imbalance of diabetes also affects the functioning of the brain.

It happens to me too.I have trouble concentrating, I feel rare, I find it hard to verbalize with coherence.I have measured glycemia and values ​​are low, but no lower than the values ​​that are supposed to be normal.

Any lack of control brings me a lot of symptoms, including this one we mentioned.Only when I keep the stable levels for several weeks I am almost without symptoms - I say almost because so far I have not been able to remove my eyes that get red.Sweats, blurred vision and other things are also associated with diabetes.

I repeat what others have said: try to maintain your stable levels and well.

Good luck.

zumo123's profile photo
zumo123
06/29/2015 2:41 a.m.

My mother and my diabetic nieces put themselves/put in a very bad mood as soon as they lowered the sugar to the point that instead of arguing with them we were already by their side with some food and the meter hahaha
It does not happen to me ... for now the dowers seem to my humor much affect me (the same is because hypo Gorda I have not had) ... the climbs does not seem to affect any ... on the contrary we have itto look because we are so panchas ...
Ainssss the black hand ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
06/29/2015 8:16 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.