Yesterday we had two options, or see the Noria on Menendez and others, or see the documentary "Maria and I" that had just acquired in the English Court for 15 euros.Do not ask me why, but we chose the second.I do not know if you remember Makoki, a comic character who was really a criminal escaped from a psychiatric, who swarmed back in the 80s in stores.They even made a song: "Makoki, Makoki, Makoki is cushion ...".Anyway, that in their day (their decade) they were the best, and they got to make the same character and other similar a few comics.One of the two creators was Miguel Gallardo, who then imagined it as a totally pirao Menda.I had stopped spending money on comics for years, but a few days ago a review of a comic "Maria and I", created by this cartoonist, fell into my hands.He goes to himself and his daughter, Maria, autistic, and it hit me, and not only for the story itself, also because that "Lord" ... God, call "Lord" to the creator of Makoki !!!!I was huge desire to read it and as soon as I had the occasion I bought it.Magnificent.But it turns out that they had also made a documentary, so to see it.It's very good, it's really fun, it's tender, teaches you, entertains you, in short, you don't miss it.Nati loved it, on the one hand they had to dream of his school those shouts that gave the prota from time to time, Maria.And on the other hand he reminded his experiences with his parents when they went on vacation a week in February to the Canary Islands, I suppose that very similar to the documentary.You can see the trailer in Interié.

Ah, while we decided that we saw the Menendez comment, about the Jordi, "what did he want to call him children, that he disgusts me."The truth is that I was laughing for a while.