New manual to control diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/22/2010 2:59 p.m.

Hello to all my friends in this forum, I am writing a manual to prevent and control diabetes, I would like to know what you are most interested in knowing to include and share it with you.Thank you very much for your comments

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 2:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello nutritionist,

We expect that book with interest!

Regarding the points you could include I do not know, but if you are interested in my view, there are many "general" manuals on this subject.You buy it by finding new and interesting things and you find the usual information explained superficially without entering deep.

For my part, I think it would be interesting to focus on a couple of topics, or only in one, and work in depth including real cases with their personal stories (and not invented by whoever writes) to write a manual about diabetes in general with many sections.Come on, instead of making a book, doing several working each topic in a specific and more complete way.But I repeat, is my point of view and only that, huh?Since for whom these more general manuals begin they are of great help :), so it is great that they are in the market.

All the best!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/23/2010 5:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.