Dispondish diabetes

rocio's profile photo   12/26/2010 8:52 a.m.

Hello diabetics of the world I have written little in the forum I read something hehe a long year that I am diabetics and I am not able to control it all these days I had high and that I went to a private endocrine in Leon, but I live in Vigo someone someoneDo you know some private endocrine in Vigo good? Q m can help control it because or the social or private security control it. Me Pinxo Lantus by the NOxe 6 and by the Mñn 14 m an said Q cn the lantus does notPinxxar in 2 times but that was put the private endocrine and d novorapid 6-6-7.Today, for example, M RaVnt CN 145 and two hours DSUE 296 Thus almost every day m I usually lift well but during the upper day, even sometimes tb m goes down I do not understand anything.greetings

rocio's profile photo
rocio
12/26/2010 8:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Rocío,

Let's see what people tell you, but two injections from Lantus are very surprised, since the Lantus lasts between 20- 24 hours.

Hiper after eating should be that you are missing novorapid.You should increase the amount of insulin before eating, adapting it to the amount of HC and exercise or decrease the amount of HC, if they are excessive.

Hypoglycemia may be because you eat less CH from those who should because of the amount of insulin or an increase in exercise without modification of HC or insulin.

Personally I think having two endocrine can be a bit chaotic since what do you do if they give you two different guidelines?

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/26/2010 2:06 p.m.

Ultimately there are endos who choose to unfold the lantus in 2 punctures ... In my view it is an absurd, for that I prefer to guide Levemir who is designed and tested for that.

Rocio, it seems that you have a fixed doses of Novorapid ... as Olguilla says, you should adapt insulin to what you eat, it is the only way to control the glycemiah

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/26/2010 3:06 p.m.

Hello xicos because this endocrine of this endocrine I put on the fixed insulin, before I put it as I saw but still I did not have it controlled, sq I already did not know why he was almost two years and I can not control it, dsayunando the same thing the sameAnd the same exercise and days that well and other m rises, and these days I have yet to Tner 305 dSyunar before it was 174, but instead another day m gave when lift 138 and ds awards 143 dsayunando the same, I think that qIt can be the insulin to see that the endocrine greetings and thanks for enduring hehehe

rocio's profile photo
rocio
12/27/2010 9:58 a.m.

Hi Rocio, the same thing happens to me as ati, today for example I got up with 145 and at 4 hours, before eating, I was 50, surely this vajón was because I didn't stop working at home.I did not remember something, even if it was a cookie, or a cut.But on the contrary when I have a quiet afternoon, I arrive at dinner with 245. It is true, it is very difficult to hire sugar.It is also true that sometimes rises and watched without apparent reason, it is crazy, although we always take the same amount of hydrates, sometimes we consume them and sometimes not, depending on what we move, and even the nerves and dislikes.We are not machines.Are you going to an educator? It would help you a lot, even more than the endocrine, (the two work together).
Animals and luck, happy holidayssss :)

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/27/2010 12:31 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.