Barcelona diabetics

CAMAS's profile photo   12/30/2010 6:25 a.m.

Ola ago, I have a vasto that I read your comments here Aora in January are a year of type 1 diabetic and not yet could have made with any diabeticIt is not sometimes, you feel that the truth is of no use, so look for people here from Barcelona or alrundadores I soi de Sant Celoni I have 28 a kiss and a hug for all!

CAMAS's profile photo
CAMAS
12/30/2010 6:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good morning, I am a Colombian holiday citizen in Spain who suffers from type 1 diabetes, I am in Castelldefels and I have stolen my luggage with insulin, I have gone to several pharmacies and do not sell them because it is necessary recipe, a prescription that does notBeing here I do not have and yesterday I went to the hospital and they simply managed the quick insulin necessary for the moment, some diabetic could give me a Pen of Lantus and one of Humalog Kwipen to solve my problem?Thanks a lot

Pedrogg's profile photo
Pedrogg
11/22/2021 10:28 a.m.

I would very much appreciate the help and pay the price of the pen, I am desperate, I leave my phone in case someone could help me 634940522

Pedrogg's profile photo
Pedrogg
11/22/2021 10:35 a.m.

@Pedrogg at any health center have to attend you, because it is an urgency, and give you the recipe.If not, you would have to go to a particular endocrine.But without insulin you will end up having to go to the emergency room to the hospital.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2021 4:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.