Freestyle Navigator who knows about this .....

VICTORGR's profile photo   12/30/2010 5:41 p.m.

Well today I have seen in the brand news that the cyclist Javier Megias who is type 1 diabetic, carries a device that constantly indicates the level of blood sugar.It is a device that goes in the arm and through Via Bluetthon sends you to an device that indicates the sugar every minute, and if it goes up or down it has an alarm.Do you know any of this?It is from the ABBOTT laboratory, I have called Spain and they have told me that this has just left in the US and that a lot is missing to reach Spain.Will there be some way to get it? That would be a pass.On YouTube there are videos of people who have it.I put a link:

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
12/30/2010 5:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here: We talked a little about this pot

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/31/2010 4:25 a.m.

Auppa, I am Jon, the other day I told my endroval if there was any way to get it, d moment is not sold in Spain, I want to get it PQ practico trialton and this year in February I will go to make a iron man and I would convond meMel Levar him to know the glucose instantly. The makina is worth: 6000 dollars, a paston.
J. Megias I have added to Facebook (we usually talk, because I was cyclist in his day and we have common friends).
All the best.

<!
Jon Lei Olabegoia Karro.

JON LEI's profile photo
JON LEI
01/03/2011 6:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.