Lantus

rocio's profile photo   01/08/2011 9:14 p.m.

Hello xicos, what does everything go? I would ask if the lantus for Pinxarla d twice has some effect or something?They last little, I don't know how to explain it if you have to do with diabetes or not, I am a little scared because there are already several days muxos kisses

rocio's profile photo
rocio
01/08/2011 9:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nothing, it has nothing to do with the 2 punctures of Lantus ...
Sometimes we tend to blame diabetes, it's normal ...

Have you taken any analgesic?Maybe it's just a bad posture when sleeping ...

Or maybe just a little stress ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/09/2011 3:25 a.m.

I wanted to ask you a question about the Lantus.
I sulked it at night and I wear 9 units, but there are many times that when I'm clicking it I feel like a very strong stinging inside and I have to take it the needle and after a few segues that passes it, I turnTo click on the units that remain.
Do you feel the same ???

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
01/09/2011 5:11 a.m.

It is normal what you say, the lantus has a different pH from the skin and that is why stinging notes, it is a passenger (as you say) and has no greater incidence, unless it becomes red or grains ...

DiabetesForo
01/09/2011 5:56 a.m.

The stinging can be produced by several things in addition to the pH of the Lantus (if it is because of the pH then you may always or almost always sting) can also be due to the speed at which we introduce insulin (the speed to thethat we press the Bolis/Feathers button) and another cause may also be that the injection is not being subcutaneous and is more intramuscular, the last two causes can occur with any insulin.

DiabetesForo
01/09/2011 7:22 a.m.

Well, to reduce stinging there is a truquillo, it is tempering the lantus in your hands before injecting it.

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
01/10/2011 2:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.