incredible

Consu's profile photo   01/09/2011 10:02 a.m.

22:00 on TV2 --- Documentary 'Buy, throw, buy'.A long time ago, mass consumption products were manufactured to last.But around the 1920s, a group of entrepreneurs realized that the more their products lasted, the less money they earned.
Have what do you think: shock:

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/09/2011 10:02 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

I have not seen that documentary, but it is something we already knew years ago.And we can easily verify ourselves in our homes with different products that previously lasted many years and now despite buying them better in the range, they last much less (I just renew my television by force because although the fault was silly and small, they told me that I had no arrangement because a complete module had to be changed that is no longer manufactured, and TV was only 9 years old).
The consumer society is what it has, gentlemen ... and this is one of the "bad" things :-)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/10/2011 9:56 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Until when they are going to do with us what they want?It is not only with appliances, but also with food products.What fits me is that we do not fight, we let ourselves take, we look to the side, perhaps out of fear, if that must be.The documentary was that they expire consumer products, and even make them of lower quality, so that we buy and discard, without stopping.I think things should be of more quality, that they would last longer, that things were arting instead of throwing them, and there would be so many waste.Utopia!That seems, greetings: |

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/10/2011 1:11 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

It is impressive ....

You can see here:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2011 5:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.