{'en': 'Smoking is a pleasure ...', 'es': 'Fumar es un placer...'} Image

Smoking is a pleasure ...

Consu's profile photo   01/14/2011 7:29 a.m.

Agree with you, tolerance must be mutual.Those who do not smoke, patience for fala that many will try to leave, but it costs a lot: oops :: d

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/27/2011 6:46 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Honestly, what I think of this issue is that there are many people who deceive themselves with tobacco.
And to say that smoking is a pleasure, or that all things are poison to me one more form of self -deception as a consolation prize for not being able, wanting or not having enough strength to quit smoking ...

I smoked in my adolescence, not too much, but if I spent a whole year smoking about 6 or 7 daily cigarettes, until I realized that what I was doing was nonsense and I left it.Right now, tobacco disgusts me and alters my nerves, which when I smoked I didn't.
Smoking is not a pleasure, what causes pleasure is the addiction itself, continuously feeling like smoking a cigarette and when you finally do that gives you pleasure, as with any other drug.

And that a mother, withdraw a child next to a person who smokes, seems like a good act, because she is a mother who protects her children, and because it is a way of educating children and realizing thatTobacco is bad for health.And the lack of respect is not from the mother, it is one of the person who began to smoke next to a child .
I think that society will change in that aspect, tobacco will go from being a thing that was well seen, the phrase: "I let it smoke that he is already a man" was heard a lot when my parents were young.To happen to something that is not well seen, and although this is not correct either, I think it is something that is preferable since it is something harmful to society and in this way it will be avoided and will be achieved that there are less smokers.And do not fool yourself, that there are fewer smokers, it is something positive, for themselves and for society.

And with respect to the new law, 90% of those who are now against it, in two years, will be in favor.It is the same thing that has happened with the previous law, in its time, there were many people who were against, but all those people who were before, now I would see with bad eyes that they smoke in a hospital, in a school or university, or in your own work office ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2011 4:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ethics, of course that the rights of non -smoker must be respected, in any public or private space, open or closed.

What fits me is the witch hunt that has started against smokers, and not respecting that if a bar wants to declare smokers, I cannot do it freely.

Anyway, as we are a tambourine and soccer country, we will continue like this ...

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/28/2011 6:52 a.m.

Neihs, I'm sorry I do not agree with you at some points, and I let it clear that I am former part of 4 years:

1st smoking is a pleasure.That is why he smokes, because it causes a pleasant feeling to whom he smokes.

2º The theme of the child to which the mother departs.Well, as always, forms.Perhaps it was not the smoker who began to smoke the child's side, but the mother with the boy who reached where the smoker was.I would also turn my son from smoke, but there are shapes and forms, and there are people with as much milk as little education, which separates children as if they were to spread the leprosy.

It happened to me, when I smoked, that I was sitting in a park of the park (a few years ago), while my daughter played on the swings, reading and smoking a cigarette, and a "lady" came, sat next to me and startedto make fuss saying what disgust of tobacco.I kindly closed the book and said: "Lady, we do one thing, you go home, wash and, by the time I return, I will bother you with smoke or you with your eye on sweat."I opened the book again and kept smoking.

Finally, I want to repeat that who bothers is not the smoker, but the rude, whether smoker or not.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/28/2011 7:45 a.m.

Ufff, good post.
I am an active smoker at this time, and I hope in the short term to be able to leave it, and I'm going to get to work.
Sincerely for my liking tobacco is not a pleasure, sometimes when I smoke it even disgusts me, some cigars or smoke them, I turn them out half, the clothes in according to days I feel like a bar ashtray: D but even ifI have not been cpaz to leave it, maybe because I have not proposed it, or I don't know why.
A few years ago the smoking was well seen and to put it in some way the one who did not smoke was the weird, the smoker was someone big, suoerior or I don't know what but he was very well seen.
Ultimately I see many deaths from tobacco according to the doctors, formerly do not die so many people for Rl Tobacco, why was it more pure perhaps ???I don't know, maybe if or maybe not.
Someone some behind has also put something that has caught my attention, since I work in the world of food and logically I am informed of it, but if we review everything we eat and analize it we would see that we have many meals and more thanThose that we imagine doing a lotnothing.
There are food companies that manufacture large food remittances, put prohibited products and are marketed, such as products that do long -term damage or with very high consumption (such as tobacco that damage does in the long term) nothing happensThey are fine and this is alreadyThat way, I don't want misunderstandings.
But here the Govierno does nothing, and then the cancer comes for tobacco, to give an example, because sanitary everything is tobacco lately.
I respect and I have always respected non -smokers and I have even glad for the non -smoker, and envy have given me in many moments of my life, and I cursed me many days the day I start smoking.
When they took out the anti -tabaco law for the bars, I am very happy, both for me, as for the non -smokers, I think that in their day they gave in the nail, a section for smokers and another for the non -smokers, and the option of the owner of the barLittle of making his smoker or non -smoker bar, from here everyone could choose what was most interested, if he wanted to go to a smoke bar he knew that he swallowed smoke, and if I was still a bar not smoker, then I endured thedesire.
They decide to change it and now the smoker to fuck and without options, if you want to smoke to the street like dogs.
The hotel hosts of the majority, others that rejoice, but many of the Spanish bars, had a lotLittle is the joy at the poor house of the poor one, a day, and if you look at that point, I was seen all his reason after spending 7000 euros to condition his business, and a year and a half change of laws and fucks, now nowPay the loan I interest.
I do not defend the smoker or non -smoker, we all have our share of reason, but I believe that we have been written socially that tobacco is one of the most bad things in this time, and I do not say that it is not, but within theFood industry there is more shit than we believe, and we are what we eat, chickens that are in the market with 20 days, pigs that with 4 months more of the same, Co 10 months cows, tomatoes with 4 weeks, lettuce in 15days, etc, etc, gentlemen this kills, both children, adults and the elderly, but here theGovernments are not interested in looking at them, they are more interested in tobacco so that we see that they get wet for our health, the tobacco the cancer of the future, and we do not believe it.Surely more than one of you are a relative who raises fruit, vegetables or animals for your own consumption, or by hobbi, asking the breeding time from the beginning to the end, the numbers are counted, but it is more or ask why youYou know the answer.
I relax a little already: D With all this I mean that yes, tobacco is bad and much, I will not doubt it with more than 25 years smoking, but I am seeing people around me and above all young people more or lessOf my age not smoker, but I even say more or drink alcohol, healthThere they don't attack.
Today they may be right that there is much more years than before, but under what conditions, some that you cannot endure a fart, I speak when you get older, I remember when I was a child the grandparents were made from anotherPasta, assets with 80 years that they were fixed alone, now with 80 you do not move from the bed or are a few what they get to do so because they do not have a whistle they have a ball.
I leave it here, I feel again to open this post burned in oblivion and continue with the debate: D

The one that will fall hahahaha

DiabetesForo
04/07/2013 9:46 p.m.

Well, I'm not going to say much.The happy law seems absolutely unfair.Many smoked because when we started, everything that is now known about tobacco was known.They sell it to us and well that we pay taxes for him.But then we cannot consume it almost anywhere.
Bad?Yes, now everyone knows it's bad.And it is still because there are other things also bad, but ... it is what there is.
If it is forbidden to consume, do not sell !!

evadg's profile photo
evadg
04/08/2013 9:52 a.m.

I really do not understand how exfusters can defend that smoking is a pleasure.
I have been smoking for about 4 years and now I realize how cheated I was.
Tobacco neither relaxes nor animates nor anything, is your head.And that it is pleasant is because the abstinence syndrome when smoking but that syndrome is caused by your alone.When you stop smoking, you live permanently in the same sensation as when you smoke the cigar since you never have a monkey you do not need to calm it. It is summarized that you create your only need and then have to satisfy it.It's like giving heads against a pà wall that you like to stop doing it for a while, or spend a lot of thirst for drinking to cause you more pleasure.
I was one of those who stopped smoking for diabetes and said that I left it but I liked smoking: I didn't like a lie, tobacco had me completely deceived.
To all the smokers that you believe that you like it encouraged you to leave it really and at the same time you will realize that it was not so.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
07/02/2013 7:43 a.m.

What I tell you is that after leaving tobacco I have felt the smells and flavors of things again, for me it was best to know the relief that was the system with which I definitely leave it, to mine it at www.adiostabaco.com

natty's profile photo
natty
07/24/2013 6:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.