Around Belgian chocolate without sugar

chocosbelt's profile photo   01/17/2011 3:34 p.m.

Hello to all the followers of this page.My name is Jordi Humet and I have launched myself to the adventure of creating a small pastry workshop that as soon as we elaborate sugar or flour products especially dedicated to the diabetic and celiac collective.I would appreciate that you would give you a tour of our website and help us to make us known among your collective.The Facebook page is called Chocosbelt, S.L.And on the web is:
We would also like you to get your suggestions about pastry or other products, we need your participation.
Thank you in advance,

Jordi Humet

chocosbelt's profile photo
chocosbelt
01/17/2011 3:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Extracted only from the first product you promote:

I copy your website:
The Liberty de Chocosbelt is a handmade product exclusively made of chocolate coverage with 60% cocoa, eggs, cream and almond.Healthy because it is free of added sugars and gluten, therefore, suitable for diabetics, celiacs and dissociated diets that do not mix proteins with carbohydrates

Apt for diabetics is everything ... even sugar.
Celiacs cannot take gluten, people with diabetes must restrict (not eliminate) carbohydrates.
The eggs are proteins and the cream (milk) are carbohydrates ... unless you put only the egg yolk ... sure that is dissociated diet?:-/

ultimately, a pleasure for our senses in a dessert that does not provide sugars to our body so you can take, taste and enjoy freely without weighing us, because it does not fat.
:)) :))
Then I eat ... I don't know, 8 and I don't get fat ... Of course, it doesn't wear calories or fats, what will I be thinking:?Ah yes, now that I read it, according to you 377 kcal/100 grams: shock: come on, surely nothing fat

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/17/2011 4:21 p.m.

This issue is very good to get out of some questions ....
To what extent can you eat things "without added sugar" but with sugar already present?
For example, the cola-cao, which I bought the other day because I saw a great 0% that later turnsAdded and I don't know to what extent can you eat in a diet without sugar ... because if you couldn't eat a lot of fruit for fructose?For me it is a mess, on the 10th I go to the endocrine (finally) and I hope I clarify many issues, meanwhile I will continue with the same diet;(I am not diabetics but hypoglycemic due to greater insulin production, so I do not know how to behave with these meals)
Greetings

DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 2:42 p.m.

There is no prohibited food for a diabetic, if you have the nutritional information of that food (the typical information table per 100 g or per 100 ml of the labels) you can incorporate it into your diet as long as you control carbohydrates.

What has to control a diabetic are carbohydrates, a diabetic has to ensure carbohydrate intake, if it has 5 rations of HC at breakfast because Piñon with those 5 rations, if it has 8 HC rations inThe food then piñon with those 8 rations of HC, etc.

Wearing a diet by portions make it possible to exchange food as long as it ensures the same amount of carbohydrates (theoretically you cannot exchange any food with any food but if you meet at the HC level you meet at the level of glycemia, although it would have to beEnter issues of how those HC are absorbed ...).

The right thing is to talk about carbohydrates and not "sugar" or "sugars", there is a lot of misleadIt means that food does not have carbohydrates, it has them equally.
With the "light" products there is also a lotThe same regarding the calories of a "light" product, which is "light" does not mean zero calories.
Continuing with another of the typical nonsense ... that a product is not "sweet" does not mean that it does not have carbohydrates: rice, pasta, bread ... are products that are not "sweet" but have a contentof quite high carbohydrates.

The "artist" who has started this post has only come to advertise a business where they seeThe theme that comments from the "sugars" with respect to diabetics is much more serious the issue that comments on flours for those who suffer from celiac disease (gluten intolerance, protein present in many cereals such as wheat or rye) PQ is supposedly a pastry and pastry business The basic ingredient is the ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Give a celiac flour and you'll see how fun ... anyway ...

DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 4:17 p.m.

As long as it is wheat or rye flour, it can be corn or rice flour that is usually consumed by celiac

DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 5:49 p.m.

As it seemed to me a very shameless spam case or stopped to look at that website but it seems that the products they sell have no flour bone that ... Celiacs !!!TO THE ATTACK !!!!(And diabetics also but with a good forecast of Apidra/Novorapid/Humalog !!!)

DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 6:08 p.m.

If our dearest legislators dedicate themselves with the same care that tobacco pursues to pursue the famous "without sugars added ", we would have many type 2 diabetics, and older people, with many less problems...

And see that my holy mother has explained it a thousand times .... Well, when I go home, I still find various packages with such a great epithet.

Anyway, as we are a banana democracy .... we will continue in it.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/26/2011 9:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.