Debut 4 months ago

Nick's profile photo   01/18/2011 7:52 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am the father of a 10 -year -old boy who debuted last September.
I still don't do what life can change from one day to another, but it gets better ...

Nick's profile photo
Nick
01/18/2011 7:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
In this same forum there is a thread called "parents" that will help you whenever you need it.
Cheer up!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
01/19/2011 4:58 a.m.

Go Nick, I have answered you in the puncturers but well it is better double than anything.I told you that my son also debuted with 10 years this last September 9 and well we are taking it, there is no other, how do you carry it and special him?

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
01/19/2011 6:09 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Nick.I am the mother of a 12th girl who debuted with 5 ... has already rained since then ... then from 7 years seen, the perception of life is totally different.
As you have told you there is a thread of parents where we write a few about our concerns, doubts, stop when you want.By the way, where are you from?

Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/19/2011 6:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Here another mother.
My daughter debuted with 8 and now she has 17, so some experience we already have.
Ask everything that worries you, however fool it seems, that we all throw a little hand.
Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/19/2011 7:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.