{'en': 'How much can an orange upload?', 'es': '¿Cuanto puede subir una naranja?'} Image

How much can an orange upload?

VICTORGR's profile photo   01/23/2011 3 p.m.

Juan Luis where are you from? How many rods can you afford to spend a day?

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
01/26/2011 3:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From Extremadura, and I believe that 6 average strips a day is the logical thing to lead a decent life and, in addition, not being a burden for the state tomorrow.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/26/2011 7:08 a.m.

Look has the truth ami has not happened to me I am 14 years and my potof sugar that goes up in blood C: It can also be by the measure of glargina (slow insulin) that you wear C:

Mariana Perez's profile photo
Mariana Perez
12/27/2012 2:06 p.m.

Roche laboratories gives us some books with carbohydrates of the most commonly used foods.
According to this, an apple of about 100g has 1.5 rations and 200 g.It has 2 recits.I was believed to be more harmless to the friend of apple ....
An orange of 100 g.It has 1 ration, the pear equal, the banana of 100g.It has 2 rations.300g of watermelon are 2 rations ....

And so with many foods, the truth is that it helps a lot.;)

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/06/2013 6:36 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

I like to multiply by 5 the hydrates and see what goes up ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/07/2013 2:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What do you only give you 3 strips per day?: Shock :: Shock: I on a very very bad day that I have many climbs, I can until spending 20 ... Of course I am pregnant, and it is a bit exaggerated, but 3 it seems to me anything and 1 I do not even tell you ...
Have you thought about putting a formal complaint?Is that before I was minimal pregnant used 8

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/08/2013 4:53 p.m.

What do you only give you 3 strips per day?: Shock :: Shock: I on a very very bad day that I have many climbs, I can until spending 20 ... Of course I am pregnant, and it is a bit exaggerated, but 3 it seems to me anything and 1 I do not even tell you ...
Have you thought about putting a formal complaint?Is that I was minimal before being pregnant, I used 8

I am from Barcelona and for a few years that they only wanted to give me 3. After much of claiming the endocrine and the nurses I managed to give me 4 a day.The 2 or 3 that I am missing I pay them to 45euros the box.: |

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/09/2013 12:45 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I am from Barcelona and for the moment problems have not put me, at the time they put me, the first thing I will do will be to put a formal complaint, and if it does not work two ... I refuse to pay for my illness, more thanNothing because we already pay, let's go to my now pregnant one that I do a thousand tests deny me strips, I can liar and big

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/09/2013 3:57 a.m.

With what my husband likes oranges and mandarins of Valencia!I will have to tell you to be this thread ...

Placer_Sin_Azúcar's profile photo
Placer_Sin_Azúcar
12/03/2016 6:21 p.m.

Returning to the theme of orange, yes, it goes up a lot.In my case more than bananas despite the bad reputation they have for diabetics.An orange, on top of the sweets, is a bomb.To take some citrus, which always come good for their vitamins and other properties, I take a lemon.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/05/2016 8:44 a.m.

At home oranges and tangerines use them to climb hypos.The fructose they contain causes the sugar level to quickly rise.

mogi's profile photo
mogi
12/06/2016 6:05 p.m.

The glycemic index is low, hydrates about 10 percent.When I feel like it if, as with its corresponding insulin and I have no scare.I see no problem in eating an orange.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/08/2016 4:34 p.m.

hansolo said:
you should learn one of the diabetes axioms;Between hours, it goes up to the smell of cake.:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

haha @"Hansolo" How I laughed with the time I climb you to the smell of cake.I have been learning it with proof and error and there are hours that I am starving and as you say just breathing I get up.For example in mid -morning: breakfast at 7.00, because about 10.30 I take something to get hungry at 14.00.I tried an apple (2R), but it reached 14.00 with more than 200. Then with an orange (2R), I liked it.Then a tangerine (thinking that it is smaller ... (1r)), and I also climbed me.Then a fruity yogurt (1.2R), then a coffee with milk (1r), then a yogurt bifidus (0.5r), 1 cookie María (0.5r), 1 toast with ham (0.6r), evenI came to eat only ham york !!!And I also climbed.: -O and the same happens to me at the time of the snack.
With so much test it became clear that almost all the fruit I ban it between hours, and I found the solution, increasing a fast breakfast, and in the middle of the morning drinking a coffee with milk, at my work table, sorbit to sorbito duringMore than 30 min: P hey, each one searches for their jiji system

valky's profile photo
valky
12/09/2016 12:21 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

An orange, depending on the size and sweetness, can upload between 40 and 80 units of blood glucose (more or less), which is not normal is to go from 140 to 376;Of course, you must put something quick (a couple of you?).In the case you comment, there must be some more conditioner, keep in mind that diabetes is not an exact science and there are still details that do not give you explanation or put the face of "poker".For example, many mornings, I get up with 80 and at 2 hours, without taking anything, I can be in 200, which forces me to add a few fast insulin units at my usual dose.When you tell this to the doctor, he goes crazy (hahahaha).Another thing: the exercise is going very well, it all works better, but it makes you lower glycemia whenever there is insulin presence (it must be calculated).Greetings.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
12/12/2016 1:23 p.m.

kristyy said:
that only give you 3 strips per day?: Shock :: Shock: I on a very very bad day that I have many climbs, I can until spending 20 ... Of course I am pregnant, and it is a bit exaggerated, but 3 it seems to me anything and 1 I do not even tell you ...
Have you thought about putting a formal complaint?Is that I was minimal before being pregnant, I used 8

Hello, good morning, I needed me so, and the one who solved the problem was Failia's drWhen I'm going to look for more strips, they control me if the strips have been spent or not, apparently there was some abuse and for this reason there is a control as if it were drugs, I hope my comment serves something
Greetings

DiabetesForo
02/16/2018 2:35 p.m.

yagoba said:
kristyy said:
that only give you 3 strips per day?: Shock :: Shock: I on a very very bad day that I have many climbs, I can until spending 20 ... Of course I am pregnant, and it is a bit exaggerated, but 3 it seems to me anything and 1 I do not even tell you ...

Hello, good morning, I needed me so, and the one who solved the problem was Failia's drWhen I'm going to look for more strips, they control me if the strips have been spent or not, apparently there was some abuse and for this reason there is a control as if it were drugs, I hope my comment serves something
Greetings

DiabetesForo
02/17/2018 6:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.