Lost dreams

josealmeri's profile photo   01/27/2011 5:28 p.m.

If luckily they have changed things in access but there are still many walls ahead of what you say about driving depending on diabetes you are right one of the few commands that I had with tact to talk to me that there are diabetic helicopter pilots, of courseI do not clarify if it was type 1 or 2. so that something is something.

josealmeri's profile photo
josealmeri
02/05/2011 8:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems unfortunate to justify ourselves to be judged with a double standard.I introduced myself to a medical court to value my disability, since my former boss did not want to have me in the factory since working they gave me hypoglycemia and they had only happened to me more than once and said he could not have me like that.

I recommend that you go to a medical court and said that he would look for something for me in the company.

In the Junta de Andalucía they gave me a 0% disability, and for me this is a contradiction that leaves us sold to all.Why can't I oppose the police or the army or civil guard but do I have any disability?

Moreover, although it can be a cruel thing, I know a boy who fails a flaw of one finger and two of the other but has the possibility of grip with her and has more than 33% and I who in a physical work entered convulsions and fallsTo the ground and I can't even get up, I don't have any disability.

I think that if we do not get up to ask for justice, they will always go from us and forget, they have us crushed to pay medicines and others how to renew the card before anyone else without any help in these cases.

I call from here to raise my voice against all this, it is a shame that we continue like this, being the objective of the pharmaceutical industry and forgotten by our country.

I really are ashamed of a country that treats its citizens.

From here I would love to hear the one who intends to raise our voice to unite against all this and to be heard.I don't want to die, having lived a third life.

antonio's profile photo
antonio
02/08/2011 4:39 p.m.

They are ancient laws that were not yet changed and have no intention of doing so because of what is seen, it is the political system now, everything is sweat.

josealmeri
02/16/2011 4:55 p.m.

... what fuck me the most was the treatment that he had some undesirable, as if he didn't have enough to have to swallow the comments ...

How strange, if in the army there are the most cultured, intelligent, comprehensive and diplomatic people that you can find .... Alégrate, just like you know you go by winning and one day you appreciate it.In addition to those who will not hit anything about those people is you, with which, you are already benefiting.

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
02/17/2011 4:54 a.m.

alea said:
no, do not throw them, because they are officials by opposition.
What they do, as TNT comments, is that they change them to a bureaucratic destination, where they have no risk if they suffer hypoglycemia.

Health

I took the Municipal Police Square in 2000 and debuted in 2003. In the medical center they told me nothing to leave the street because at the destination where I was (traffic) there were no nights that was one of the complications to carryThe most tight meals and doses so I decided to continue on the street without any repair by the City Council Medical Center (neglect or ignorance).I have been 12 years by car, motorcycle, arrests, demonstrations, football, basketball, events, surveillance, street cuts, fixed points with my regulatory weapon, wives and porra (and loaded with sugar and glucose gels ha ha ha ha ha)And except for the occasional tuSo I have requested stable office schedule and I am waiting for the change of destination.

In case someone serves as a reference.

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/14/2015 2:51 p.m.

I agree with @Antonio I explain myself, I understand that for reasons how to have severe hypoglycemia we cannot enter certain positions but as Antonio says, if we cannot recognize us because we cannot, and we have disability because they leave us sold, we play inA lot of disadvantage and we are not to blame.On the other hand, I also believe that we should fight because each diabetic has a continuous glucose meter and why not the new device, I do not know if the truth has worked but the nurse told me, in which theTry by taking blood and putting it in the strip, but you spend a device for a sensor that goes in your arm and ready.I want to say that it is a disease and any improvement that must be given, we have the right to access it and not only because in the Constitution he puts the right to decent housing, health, education... but also because we are human and morally, I think, you have to make life better to the other.In addition, for example with the meter I say they would save money because we would not wear reactive strips.I go for the hills but if we do not say it go from us and this does not advance.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/30/2015 12:42 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Here we are still late, there are in other countries that can access diabetics to the army or police. Other medicines and material to improve the day to day. But here it is still far from that. The only thing is not to surrender and ignore those whoThey believe we are not able.

josealmeri
11/03/2015 12:03 a.m.

Very interesting ....
When I have to renew the driving license, just as I say that I do not wear glasses, I will say anything about diabetes and for another 10 years ;-)

I do not see diabetes as a disability although I recognize that it entails certain care that other ailments do not have.If they "reject" for this disease in a state security body or other professions, it should be recognized as such and incidentally make us a discount on pharmacies or food products and other specific things for this ailment.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/18/2016 5:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Excellent mentor your comment, I think the same ...

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
04/19/2016 2:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.