Rations

Consu's profile photo   01/31/2011 5:49 p.m.

I don't understand why some say, a ration is 15 g.HC, in Clinidiabet, and they have told me that there are 10 grs.I think the difference is a lot .. good night :)

Consu's profile photo
Consu
01/31/2011 5:49 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Consu, a good question, I don't clarify either, to see what they tell us, I still do not do for portions, but I am interested in knowing the reference that is taken for when it begins
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/01/2011 1:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it is true that some lists consider a 15 grams ration but I still consider 10 grams as always and I don't like my head.: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/01/2011 3:27 a.m.

The important thing is the meaning that each one gives to the figure ...
It is as if we measure in centimeters or inches ... in the end it is the same.

The important thing is the equivalence with insulin.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/01/2011 11:56 a.m.

I know that I can eat 40 grs of hydrates (10 grs, hydrates by ration) bone four portions, breakfast, food and dinner, with its fruit after meals, and milk with a cookie before going to sleep.But some people tell them that they have to eat for rations, example: 4 And if we talk about bad information, and see that they are (15 grs. Hydrates by ration) there is the problem, they would be 60 grs.of HC.At food and dinner breakfast.The important thing is that each one knows the total hydrates at food and dinner breakfast, and not speak for portions but for the amount of hydrates, it has to be very clear.It cost me at the beginning, the educator made me a recla of three to see the cookie hydrates.: Twisted: :)) or they are 10 or are 15, but do not dizzy for Fabor.Greetings and Paonte ..

Consu's profile photo
Consu
02/01/2011 1:21 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.