A bit of indignation

josealmeri's profile photo   02/01/2011 2:40 a.m.

I tell you this morning I did the test and I went out to 200, then I went to make an appointment from which Tuesday is the only morning that I can escape from work. On Friday I looked on the Internet and as very soon I would have an appointment for FridaySo that I decide to make an early appointment. When I have to appointment and had put a visual disabled and the poor was lost (but it is not that the others who met a lot) well gives me appointment for the half -day oneAnd the other girl jumps with a bad tone that from 1 are urgencies, the boy asks me so I am and tell him for the control of diabetes and look and tells me that as very soon for Monday, I stayed inWhite ... And the other one jumps again that I have previous quotes I have to call the poor boy with a bad tone tone again.

Now I will go to the private one and I will do the analysis and I will consult, rather I went to another to tell my doctor, ask for pills and strips, but as I told you I have to wait a week and sincerely to me the d ehoy I finish indignant, this is very good for the products to have them without cost or at low cost. But for me the attention is 0.

josealmeri's profile photo
josealmeri
02/01/2011 2:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Josealmeri.What happened to you, I think it happened to everyone, there are people without education everywhere, so do not take it as personal.Particularly it happened to my doctor, and I asked another, this much better.That said to take care and super mood: p

Consu's profile photo
Consu
02/03/2011 9:51 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

That is the exact word that I have felt outrage in several situations every time I have to attend my social security doctor and the nurse.When I have an appointment to do myThey treat me very well, the quality of doctors, such as people's quality and prices are quite good, I certainly recommend that you do health insurance in DKV.

I hope my recommendation helps you.

pmaria835's profile photo
pmaria835
08/22/2012 5:42 a.m.

Well, what should be done when you feel that they treat you badly is to put a complaint in writing where appropriate or change doctor but not keep your arms crossed.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/22/2012 6:07 a.m.

<BLOCKQUOTE PRADO "" = "" REL = ""
The shots I think they go on the other hand ... advertising and such.

DiabetesForo
08/22/2012 6:39 a.m.

I thought the same, that's why I replied;)

DiabetesForo
08/22/2012 6:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.