{'en': 'Can you recommend any book?', 'es': '¿Me podeis recomendar algun libro?'} Image

Can you recommend any book?

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo   06/01/2007 6:57 a.m.

Hello!

I would like to read about this disease.I think trying to understand it would help me control better and make the right decisions to improve my records.

That possibility encourages and gives freedom.I would appreciate you very much to recommend some book.

Greetings and thanks!

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
06/01/2007 6:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mamen,

If you want a book, I can recommend the following:

Live with diabetes

Juan Josã © Murillo Moreno

Edita: Neo Person, 2000 (2nd Printing) (235 pages)

ISBN: 84-88066-68-6

"Living with diabetes" is a book written by and for the diabm patient.Apart from the medical treatment, dietical, physical exercise, etc., it contemplates aspects such as the psychological and emotional process of the disease. "

Although what you want is to improve glucose records, in addition to having information, the ideal is to use some type of tool that facilitates self -control and monitoring.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/01/2007 12:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much for the FER recommendation.

I have downloaded your Sidiary online program.My intention is to try it and see how I handle me, using the possibility that you facilitate us for 30 days;and later buy it if I have giving myself well.Apart from improving my records, I have interspersons to read on the subject, I think it can help me assimilate what it represents being diabm.It also seems very interesting to learn about nutrition, re -educate myself to take care of my health and that of my family.

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
06/03/2007 3:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.