Hello everyone

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo   06/01/2007 9:01 a.m.

I am new, also in diabetes.At the moment I control the levels with diet and a lot of exercise.But I fear that it will not always be like that, I would like to be facilitated by the maximum information about their control progam and how I could help me in this phase.

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
06/01/2007 9:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fran,

I think the best thing is to visit the website www.sinov-W ->, anyway, I make you a brief summary of the things that can be done with Sidiary, I would be the following:

Sidiary makes the control of diabetes a lot of more easily.The data introduction is very easy and the analysis will help you improve the treatment.We have addressed great improvements in version 5 to help you start using it in the most possible way possible, even for informal rookies!

The key is the guide of profiles that from a few diabetes related questions, configure the software with your answers to better adjust the program to your needs!The software offers very easy screens, even for beginners of informal.You can select when you want to start using more complex functions!

* Designed for all types of diabetes (type 1, 2, lad, etc.)

* Read the data of prostctally all glucose meters

* File screen for data introduction, it can be used on different devices (Windows-PC, Pocketpc, Móvil Telephone) with automatic mechanisms to synchronize information between all of them.

* Automatic messages of SMS messages to a doctor or a trustworthy person if a level of glucose blood is recorded.

* Analysis, trends and grass visualization to adjust the treatment of diabetes (available on all devices!)

* The immediate response of the monitoring of the controls increases your motivation drone

* Search in the nutritional database (USDA rev.17) for carbohydrates, fats, proteins, etc.even from a smartphone

* Complete text squeal for all glucose records

* Send the data to T㺠Doctor Or Professional of Health with the Guava de Email de Sidiary (compressed, encrypted and protected by Password)

* Several import functions, export and imprint for the archive of your paper or as a file for your doctor.

For information about how the PC version works this página:

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/01/2007 11:56 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.