{'en': 'Lemon mousse', 'es': 'Mousse de limón'} Image

Lemon mousse

fer's profile photo   06/01/2007 12:34 p.m.

lemon mousse
ingredients
1 lemon juice
1 tablespoon of water
c/s of edulcorant
10 gr.of maicena
1 yolk
1 clear

Preparation
Mix the lemon juice, sweetener water, cornstarch and yolk.Thickening on soft heat always stirring.Let out and add a teaspoon of grated lemon peel and the clear snow beaten.Cool and serve

1 portion:
V.C.T. = 122 calories
H. de C. = 12.4 gr.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/01/2007 12:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have tried it and I liked it!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/08/2014 9:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Mazapanes recipe.
200g of ground almond, 200g of sugar and an egg.
Mix the almond with the sugar and egg white. Do the figures and paint by the egg yolk.
Bake at 200 degrees, without being burn.
I imagine that they come out as well replacing sugar with powdered sweetener.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/13/2014 1:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.