I'm hungry!

mons's profile photo   01/31/2008 2:45 p.m.

hello!!What do you do when you go hungry out of food schedules?Sometimes in the afternoon, when I arrive from working I would eat ... today I "sin" with some cookies (without added sugar) and have put a little fast insulin.I know it can't be done but I have a hard time controlling myself.
Another thing, you know if pipes can be eaten freely "?? (it's a silly question but I don't know)
thank you

mons's profile photo
mons
01/31/2008 2:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If it serves you as comfort, sometimes, I also like hours, and if I happen, I put some insulin at the time, I am not sure that it is a good practice, although I think that the body, naturally,You must do something similar, right?

The important thing is to calculate insulin well, to avoid accumulating too much acting at the same time.

Of course, the ideal is not to do so, but who has not suddenly entered some terrible eating desire ???

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
02/01/2008 2:13 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.