Downloads while sleeping

ethan's profile photo   02/26/2008 6:50 a.m.

Good, I've been with the Lantus for a few months and I don't finish controlSleep, sometimes I get up with 99 as I can get up at 05 in the morning with 320, I have decided that I put 18 units at 2:00 p.m.Go down to 16 to see if the shots are going around, I would like if you may tell me your problems with this insulin and especially if you have peaks that I have only seen that it is at the beginning of having injected it, greetings to everyone and thanks.

ethan's profile photo
ethan
02/26/2008 6:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

I do not quite understand how you use the Lantus, I also use it for year and peak and put it once before going to sleep, I changed to Lantus because I had night drops, since I use it, not one ...

What you say ...

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2008 5:43 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good, I have been with the lantus for a few months and I don't finish controlThis insulin does not have peaks and I have to take rations before sleeping, sometimes I get up with 99 as I can get up at 05 in the morning with 320, I have decided since I put 18 units at 2:00 p.m.Go down to 16 to see if the shots are going around, I would like if you may tell me your problems with this insulin and especially if you have peaks that I have only seen that it is at the beginning of having injected it, greetings to everyone and thanks.

leonor's profile photo
leonor
03/18/2008 1:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Always

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/16/2021 1:28 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.