Hypoglycemia without symptoms

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/05/2011 10:02 a.m.

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you that I have a lot of hypoglycemia without symptoms and I do not know what to do many times if I do not look at the glucose I do not know that this with it, today for example this morning I got up and had a lot of hunger I noticed the stomachempty and a feeling of hunger as if I had not eaten in 3 days and I did the analysis before weeding as always and I had 52 then had breakfast milk with cookies and natural orange juice and I went to buy how I was going with my husband we went to takeA coffee and continue shopping and when I turned control before eating I had 50 and this time I had no symptoms and that happens to me many times and I don't know what to do because I am afraid that I get too much and I don't realize
Thanks for your support

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 10:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Louise, your insulin needs may have changed a bit and you need something less, I mean that maybe it's your turn to retake the doses you are currently putting on.

And well ... although what I am going to count may sound contradiction there goes:

By carrying a very good control of diabetes as it seems that it is your case due to the data of the firm (giving zincos in glycosylated hemoglobins and does not seem to be because it is in "honeymoon" because you have been having diabetes about 8 years) your values)Blood glucose are for a long time (for many hours) low and the humbral to detect hypoglycemia is also very low.

In your case, your glycemia have to be almost values ​​such as those of a non-diabetic (PQ does not occur in glys as well as those who unfortunately have been knowing it for some time ...) and from a point of view of control of control of control ofThe disease would be carrying excellent control (it is almost normality) but this disease is quite damn and doing that is very dangerous for things such as: the necessary doses of insulin are not fixed (there are days that we need more insulin and other daysdoing exactly the same we need less insulin) or there are days that insulin does not work the same or there are days that we can confuse in the doses or there are days that we do a little more exercise of the usual or there are days that we get sick and our insulin needs change... etc etc etc ... and for things like these it is very dangerous to keep control of diabetes like the one that you are carrying.

What I am telling you (and this is what may sound contradiction) is that you do not carry such good diabetes, do not be so close to the precipice, you can be quietly giving six in glygosylated hemoglobins that the risk of complications isSimilar to the risk of suffering those same complications giving zincos but having a bit higher blood glucose stockings to detect hypoglycemia will also be a bit higher and you will find out about hypoglycemia before being on the edge of severe hypoglycemia (withpossibility of losing knowledge).

DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 12:27 p.m.

Hello TNT thank you for your answer, the truth is that now I am carrying a more strict control so to speak because I want to have a child and the endocrine told me that I had to have a glucosity of 6.5 and that is why it may be that I isPassing a little in the control doing more and carrying the diet somewhat more strict but if I see that I will still have to skip the honeymoon regime I am not because I was already diagnosed in 2003 for a few months soI will have to skip the diet from time to time in timeThis diabetes there is no one who understands it
Greetings and thanks

DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 1:28 p.m.

If it is because of a pregnancy you could try to speak with the endocrine for the issue of putting insulin bomb, I do not say it for the time when you are now (before pregnancy) I say it because during pregnancy control the diabetes can be much more difficultthat now for all the hormones that will travel your body for a few months and with the bomb maybe it becomes more bearable.

DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 1:50 p.m.

Hi Louise, I also believe that having low figures, as TNT says according to the hemo that you put in your signature must be like that, may help you not recognize the symptoms, the body is used to it .... I have knownSome people with the same problem and have solved it being a couple of weeks with higher figures.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/05/2011 2:08 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you for your help, it will be a matter of skipping the strict control that I have this hem told me on Monday when I went to the 6 -month revision and I wonder if they gave me hypoglycemia and I told him that any if I had noticed but that others did notFor example one night at 4 in the morning I had a lot of hungI had 6.4 that I was almost to the limit of what the endocrine told me to be ableTo do the controls 6 and 7 times a day and not pass some figures did not leave me more than 110 in auynas I did not see it a little exaggerated but well to have done for the moment and today for dinner I will leave the vegetable and eat a pizza hahahaThanks for your support

DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 2:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.