Please someone from your opinion !!!!!!!!

paris's profile photo   02/05/2011 11:48 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am a mother of a girl with DBTS.In the ultimate annual control analytics we have been told that TSH levels are slightly high and T4L is normal.
I am very worried that other altered values ​​have left part of that.The analytics was made a day after the flu has passed. Can it be that the values ​​are altered by the flu?Endo has told us that in two months repeat.What do you think I'm fatal !!!!

paris's profile photo
paris
02/05/2011 11:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Paris, welcome to the forum !!!My daughter TB.It is diabetic and currently in monitoring of subclinical hypothyroidism, the same altered parameters you are talking about ... In principle as long as there are no antibodies and the TSH is below a figure (I don't know if 10, I am not very clear), they will not medicate it ... we do periodic analytics and this week will have an ultrasound to see how it is ... if it serves as comfort (although I also move between anger and disgust with the subject), I tooI am hypothyroid, I have been medicating, in principle, except when I have had decompensated, I have not noticed anything abnormal, I have led a completely normal life except for a levothyroxine pill that I take in the morning before breakfast ....
On the other hand, telling you that hypothyroidism is also related to diabetes, and if you look at firms, you will find several diabetic people who also have it.

A hug ... Ahhh, I invite you to go through the thread of parents and tell us your doubts or concerns.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/05/2011 1:46 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, Paris.

I am also the mother of a diabetic girl who is now 17 years old and debuted with 8.
In one of the routine analytics, the TSH was also altered, but the following analytical and subsequently already gave it normal.

I wouldn't worry much and wait for repetition.Probably, that flu could alter results.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 3:12 p.m.

Hello Paris I tell you my experience I hope that your daughter does not happen to her but two years ago I would also detect hypothyroidism at first, nothing more than an altered value but then the rule 3 months went and they returned to me toRepeat the thyroid analysis and they were altered made me echo and everything and result hypothyroidism and since then I am with a pill a day and now I have controlled it I hope and your daughter comes out the next control well but my endocrine told me that it is very common is very commonthat thyroid is lacking over the sugar my mother also happens and is also diabetic for more than 30 years
A kiss and you will tell us

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2011 5:52 p.m.

Thank you very much for your answers.I'm going to comment on the parents forum to see what they tell me.I will keep you informed.BSTS

paris's profile photo
paris
02/06/2011 11:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.