Rosacea

bebiana's profile photo   02/05/2011 9:08 p.m.

I would like to know about the Rosacea in type A diabetics, asmatic and with severe loss of sugar.For now he has in the eyes, inside, and on the forehead, this is serious? Is there something to relieve the symptoms? Thank you

bebiana's profile photo
bebiana
02/05/2011 9:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum!
Rosacea is an inflammatory disease, as you know, it has no healing treatment, but the doctor will surely prescribe something to relieve symptoms.It would also be good if you would avoid stress, heat, changes in sudden temperature, corticosteroids (I guess if you are asthmatic you will have to use them at some point) etc.I know a person with Rosacea, sometimes the face is more red and other times more normal.I already say that there are calmer periods and periods in LSO that the symptoms are aggravated.
As for what you say about severe hypos, but I would worry much more. What treatment are you carrying?Have you tried insulin pump?Tell us, I suppose you will not have the doses very tight.
A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/06/2011 4:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

baby said:
I would like to know about the rosacea in type A diabetics, asmatic and with severe loss of sugar.For now he has in the eyes, inside, and on the forehead, this is serious?, is there something to relieve the symptoms?, thanks

Hello, I have rosacea, they are sprouting and I put on an ointment that prescribed me and I do well.
I think that hypoglycemia unnoticed that you would have to comment with your endocrine

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
10/15/2017 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.