I have some questions

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/09/2011 12:19 p.m.

Hello guys and girls, I am Nieves, I read you every day but it gives me a shame writing but today
I have a question I'm going to the oculista for the first time and I don't know what they are doing
Making sure that if you save something I can ask the car because they tell me no
Because they make you try that you see nothing and I will not drive in the steering wheel does not put anything and I do not know what to make the town to the capital that is Valladolid I have 65 km.
Are the tests that make for diabetis in the eyes be bad?

Nieves Diabetis Type 2 glyclacida pills tomorrow and night

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 12:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If this ophthalmology consultation is requested by the endocrine, it is normal for an examination of the background and to do that test when you reach the consultation they throw a few drops in the eyes to delay the pupils.

I mean that by power the first trip you can do it by driving you but the return trip is something else due to the theme of the drops that will throw you in your eyes to delay the pupils.

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 12:25 p.m.

Thank you TNT My consultation is not requested by the endocrine in my community, the diabetics do not have the right to endocrine if they do not put insulin with pills The village doctor is the one who sends you if he sees it convenient and complaining anything at all thanks to the forum andAll of you
that I am good people but lost, we would be some in small villages

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 1 p.m.

The problem of delaying the pupils is that then the light bothers you, so, or wear some sunglasses or wait a couple of hours to pass the effects.Anyway, each person is a world, if you have a chance to see someone.

Lew's profile photo
Lew
02/09/2011 1:08 p.m.

I had not noticed that you are type 2 diabetic, I know that the majority of type 2 diabetics are carriedin primary care.

Anyway, if the ophthalmology consultation is requested in relation to diabetes, the test that is done is the one commented (Exploration of the Fund) and for that test they throw drops to delay the pupils (with this test they usually leave medazzled for a time, I mean that driving the trip back I see it complicated).

If the ophthalmology consultation is requested by other topics, you will not tell you if they will throw drops or not (if it is a query to graduate in principle they do not throw drops).

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 1:10 p.m.

Thank you all for the sews I will not wear the car I will have to go by bus I will be all day
And TNT is for diabetes the control because I have been bad for 3 months that I see badly I do not see the letters of the TV and Greo that reveals the safe emfermiting I am thinking that as they wear glasses they will be a problem for me for my work andI will count and forgive the faults
of octography thank you

DiabetesForo
02/09/2011 1:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.