PRESENTATION

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/12/2011 10:35 a.m.

Hello or all, after several years (more than 5) of avoiding my situation here I meet type 2 diabetes and with a lost time and according to my non -recoverable doctor and with an etc of disorders associated at the beginning of the yearI began to raise awareness but the truth is very hard to assume.
greetings
Fran58

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum I hope that here you find yourself very comfortable among us the most important thing to be able to control the disease is to assume what you have to raise awareness that if it is hard but with a little effort and know how to take everything can go well and you can do your life completelynormal and you know any questions or something you need here we are

DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 10:57 a.m.

I expect thanks

DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 12:47 p.m.

Hello, Fran
The lion is not so fierce, if you take the reins and conscience you.

Try to see it positive.Go to your doctor and give you some clear guidelines and, with it, you can avoid deterioration.You may already have problems with bad care, but you can stop that advance and improve your health to enjoy life.

Health and Welcome.

DiabetesForo
02/12/2011 1:42 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, Fran.
Much encouragement !!!As Alea says, it is time to take the reins of this and as far as possible to try to stop complications ... Here we are in case we can help.
A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/13/2011 7:15 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Men, I suppose it is little bearable because they will have restricted a lot of food (I have been 1 and a half with a soft diet and I am in a bad milk, Grr: D), I do not know what treatment you will have but I tell you that ifYou control and discipline yourself a little (especially with the exercise, which does not have to assume more than some walks; food and control) you can eat all day tomorrow (even things with sugar, although without spending).And the controls will come a moment that becomes routine and you will not stop to think: "Joer, what a coñazo is to get controls every day and have to put on the damn insulin."

Any questions, here we are here to help as much as possible.

Lew's profile photo
Lew
02/13/2011 8:11 a.m.

thanks to all for the dares greetings

DiabetesForo
02/13/2011 11:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.