They take us out

Consu's profile photo   02/19/2011 5:23 p.m.

Hello Huebo!I remain the same with diabetes, but increasingly made to the idea.
They take away Operation Triunfo, Mecachissss ... I particularly like it, and they say it is for lack of audience, I do not believe it, they blame that and the presenter, which in addition to being good in her work is a woman andbeautiful, I really think there is some vicot and envy.What a stick for the contestants, some great, with wonderful voices, and for those who follow it.However, Big Brother, who is disgusting, for me of course, continues and continues, is strange to see if they go to bed or do not go to bed, fights, etc.The same thing I say about other gossip programs, don't I understand what happens, why these programs are followed by so many people?Encourage to endure, I don't see them.What do you think?Am it I rare?
Good evening, and to continue taking care of Guaiii people: shock: :))

Consu's profile photo
Consu
02/19/2011 5:23 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Go consu, we are also followers of OT and we have stayed: shock: ... I don't know, I have followed virtually all editions and these contestants seem to me the best, what a click that will take ... I am sorry for the pillar Rubio, we are barely had time to focus on the program ... they will know.
With respect to Big Brother.I was hooked to the first editions, I loved it, but it is no longer what it was, for me it lost the appeal ... we have not followed it for a long time.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/20/2011 6:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks Velia.Before I have huebo, sorry.: Oops: Look if I like that I am going to record it, it is worth it.I am angry ,: Evil: this is bergonzoso. I think music is culture, and they have not thought about youth, they pass completely.Good night.: EVIL:

Consu's profile photo
Consu
02/20/2011 3:44 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

OT is one of the most expensive programs to produce that there is currently on television.And the screen share has been falling program to program since this edition began, placing values ​​that touched profitability.This year, in addition to a certain boredom of the public, there has been some contestants with little pull, a change of presenter (Vázquez had a lot of pull), and a competition with some weight (the ship, the protected ...), which have made him moveFrom time to at least profitable late night (much less juicy at the level of quotas), they have targeted this edition, in addition to what it seems that it has been a disagreement between T5 and Gestmusic, due to the difference in criteria on criteria on the criteria on theway to relaunch the contest, since all the improvement proposals made by T5 have not been considered by Gestmusic.

I personally believe that OT simply has lost the crest of the wave and is now staying with its unconditional audience, which is obviously much less than the one who has been driving these years.I think that as a program, he has been traveled, because he has no competition on current television, and I think he will return to La1.That is my forecast.EA.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/21/2011 3:56 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

And what can be expected from a chain like Telecinco ?????.I refuse to see Telecinco and as I suppose that many people and that is why the good programs that pass from other chains lose audience.
I hope OT returns to 1 as Gondurulo says, hopefully.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 4:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Consu, I post the official audiences of the gala yesterday and that of the first gala of this edition, so you can check the progressive hearing fall and the wear that was suffering week by week,

Final gala: 2,576,000 and 14.7%

January 0: 2,778,000 spectators and 17.7%.

Not even the announced abrupt end of the star program has served to congregate on TV to the audience.Something has happened this year for the Bajonazo?well yes.It is evident.Has t5 been?A little yes.Has it been the blond?A little yes.Have it been the mediocre participants?A little yes.And they have been a few more reasons, which together have fisor the OT formula.

I am not a follower of this program, but it almost hurts that OT disappears (it is not a garbage program, it is original and shows certain positive values) and that GH hair bodrios siga edition after editing, showing us the miseries of the unfortunate characters that areThey put in that house year after year.But I expect anything, really.It is currently the chain with worse programs and of course, the one that instills worse ethical and moral values.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/21/2011 9:55 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I am not amnate of TV in general, but Telecinco seems to me the telebasura par excellence.Programs such as "SaveAnd that without forgetting that they bore me sovereignly, because the life of Esteban and the like they seem the least interesting I have seen in my life.

It gives me the feeling that Telecinco is like a huge shit ice cream to which an excessive amount of Spaniards enjoys lamentions, as if it were an immense mass of players.

In addition, I do not forgive Telecinco who has changed CNN for Big Brother 24 hours.That has already been the lace.

Operation triumph for me is neither fú nor Fa.I don't follow it, but it doesn't bother me.And at least those who participate do something and try to do well.It does not fit in Telecinco.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 10:48 a.m.

Keeping the sword for the best occasion because much that Telecinco has the programs that it has (realities and heart) The disappearance of the CNN+ channel is not Telecinco's fault, it had nothing to do with it.

Telecinco merged with four (whose previous owner was sogecable) bone that apart from the space assigned to Telecinco to broadThe merger agreements was that Sogecable rented space to Telecinco to issue at least a couple of channels (one was CNN+).

Sogecable loaded the CNN+ channel completely (not only the TDT channel disappeared even of digital+ which is the private television platform of Sogecable) the channel ceased to exist by the sole and exclusive decision of Sogecable. What happened then with that space thatAccording to the sogecable fusion agreements rent to Telecinco?Well, not only the CNN+ channel was completely charged but that it did not replace the channel for another on the TDT and Telecinco had to take care of the hot potato to fill that hole left with CNN+ in the DTT.
As there was very little time to maneuver and we are at the time when we are in crisis and such Telecinco decided to fill the hole temporarily with "Big Brother 24 hours" (they were not going to create a new channel, from zero, for a temporary story).
When this edition of Big Brother Sogecable is finished, it may fill out the hole with the "40 Latino" channel again (or any other shabby channel of those in digital+).

As a spectator, it does not matter how the story that led to a 24-hour news channel to a 24-hour reality show channel, the matter Mosquea equally, but the fault was not of cloth:-/;);)

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 11:21 a.m.

Thanks for the clarification, TNT.Anyway, I maintain my opinion about Telecinco, Sogecable, Mediapro and their respective ancestors :?

Health

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 1:33 p.m.

Now we just need to do the same with GH24: P

Lew's profile photo
Lew
02/21/2011 2:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.