I introduce myself

victor.vera's profile photo   02/21/2011 4:31 a.m.

Hello everyone.I've been reading this forum for some time but I had never encouraged me to register, now I do it since I would like to participate, tell my experiences and know more about this inseparable travel partner.I debuted in July 2007 but had been losing weight gradually about 7 or 8 months until it losing 12 kilos that I blamed the stress, until it went to make an analytical and gave a basal glucose of more than 250 and an HB1AC of 12.9%, a fog.
I have been until 2 weeks ago with Humalog Mix25 but my hemoglobins did not go down from 8 until I have changed to Lantus and Novorapid and it seems that the thing is going quite better, now I have a half glycemia of more or less 125 and I am doing about 7or 8 controls a day until the situation is normalized.
Anyway, this forum is very liked and I am learning many new things.
Greetings to all.

victor.vera's profile photo
victor.vera
02/21/2011 4:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Victor .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 4:37 a.m.

Welcome Victor, I am also new .... In the forum and in this diabetes, debut in A Prince of the Year, although for time I had symptoms, of course I could not even imagine that it was this.
My friends realized on a dinner night, since I had lost a lot of weight, and even being quite thin, it showed a lot and also after dinner I only thought about drinking water and more water, almost compulsively.
My friend's husband is a diabetic since adolescence and recognized the symptoms and made a glucose measurement in the next afternoon and from there to emergency .. more than 250 and that without eating in hours.
That was my debut, at least it was after Christmas: D
all the best

Triz's profile photo
Triz
02/21/2011 8:56 a.m.

Welcome, Victor and Triz.

Here you have us, to throw a little hand when necessary.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 10:35 a.m.

Welcome to the Club ...

DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 12:17 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, Victro ...
Ufff, the mix those, infumable insulins where they get .... sure now your quality of life and your control will be much better, what is what it is about, no? ... Give yourself time, that the adjustments are notThey do overnight.
Triz, welcome!
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/22/2011 4:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.