Very good, I present dm 1 from December

marben_83's profile photo   02/25/2011 7:03 a.m.

Very good to all, just tell you that since December 2010, I am a type 1 diabetic, I've been with Novorapid and Levemir for a while and I start having the glucose in its place.Luckily, because I thought I was not going to be able.The number of people suffering from diabetes is incredible, in my life I would have imagined that it was something so common.Well, I don't roll up anymore, just tell you that I would appreciate any type of information, since I think I still don't know, and any help is little.

Greetings, thanks

marben_83's profile photo
marben_83
02/25/2011 7:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Marben !!
The first months is crazy ... it is almost impossibleThey make sense little by little.
I debuted at the end of October, and until the beginning of January I did not have a single day with moderately "normal" values.
I believe that this couple of months is what takes you to get the new situation and that your body gets used to insulins ...
Much encouragement !!And any questions you have, tell us!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2011 7:19 a.m.

Hi Marben, welcome.
It raises all the doubts that arise and among all we will lend a hand, but patience, this is a long path, for life and little by little you will go to this new life of punctures, glucose, insulin, rations, hydratesetc: mrgreen, but despite everything you can live well ......: D

DiabetesForo
02/25/2011 10:16 a.m.

Welcome Marben :)

Nothing to add to what Prado said.If you have any questions, here we are;)

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
02/25/2011 3:03 p.m.

Hi Marben, if this is crazy, especially at the beginning but then it's like one more routine.
When I make the purchase, check and look at the labels of the products to see the amount of HC they have and then calculate the portions and what kind of sweetener carry and other things that before or bother to think, and change some habits.
He is taking, and in my case how I have teenage children I always think ..... better that it happened to me and not them
All the best

Triz's profile photo
Triz
02/25/2011 3:36 p.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/26/2011 5:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to the forum and the new world with diabetes ... It's something like Matrix: Mrgreen:

I am also without physical activity: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/27/2011 2:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.