I also want to introduce myself

PILARSVE's profile photo   03/03/2011 12:52 p.m.

My name is Pilar, on February 7, and almost pure chance, I have found that I am diabetics, type 2.
I have read this forum for several days, and the truth is that the number of people are with the same is incredible.
Since I was diagnosed, I have met many people who either have friends, acquaintances or family with what
same.The truth is that I am lucky, I am 50 years old, and as someone said in this forum, the more
latest afternoon.
The truth is that when they tell you, it is a bit strong, but as the days go by you are assimilating and you treat it
to try to custom to do so.
At the moment I am with pills, diet and exercise, well as many people.
What costs me the most work is the theme of the pills, not being used to it, it costs me a lot.
Well I don't put the roll anymore, the truth is that you start with a line and when you realize you have counted half
life.
A hug for all

PILARSVE's profile photo
PILARSVE
03/03/2011 12:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Pilar Forum

Habit ... and not that of the monk :))

Walk every day 1 horita, if you can + take the pills at your time + control the food .... guarantees a great quality of life

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2011 1:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum: D
As you say we are a few who have to see to some extent with the disease, and as you see, here we are ... it is a matter of assuming and taking care of it a little, which comes well for other things in addition.

Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/03/2011 4:12 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.