Night increases

paula's profile photo   03/11/2011 3:40 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have realized that lately I have had to get the nighttime strips quite insulin, because it arrived very high in the morning, but this morning has been amazing: o: o: I have made the glucose to the7:45 in the morning and had 230mg, and at 8:20 I had 169mg, I have not put bolus to correct myself and the time slot coincides with the same amount of insulin, since the change does it at 8:30, ((I do not know if I have explained), well summarizing, the fact is that it gives me the impression that when I am sleeping the glucose I get through the clouds and when I awake it lowers me.I don't know if it's nonsense or one of you happens to you.Thanks in advance

paula's profile photo
paula
03/11/2011 3:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Paula happens to you very often or is it punctual? ..... I think it's very low in such a short time and without correction ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2011 4:05 a.m.

Yes, and I told the endocrine, but he just looks like he has all the day perfect, that is, he looks more than 230 than 169

paula's profile photo
paula
03/11/2011 4:41 a.m.

You might have the basal very high and from 6.30 you need much less and that's why you get so much ... in any case, go up the night to not have those 230 and go down from that time., 6.30-7 Let's see what is happening ...
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 4:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia, you will see: I said:

: o: o I have done the glucose at 7:45 in the morning and I had 230mg, and at 8:20 I had 169mg, I have not put bolus to correct myself andThe time slot coincides with the same amount of insulin, since the change is done at 8:30,

And you said:
<Blockquote Rel = "" Velia "" = ""have those 230 and go down from that time., 6.30-7 to see what is happening.

It is not for anything but ... the time does not change me so much, only 3/4 of an hour, anyway thanks for your interest.

paula's profile photo
paula
03/11/2011 11:30 a.m.

Yes, but that sudden descent indicates that you have the basal too high that section, maybe you are solved by raising the basal in the section of beginning of the night and lowering the basal from 6 in the morning.
It is only a suggestion ..... if you put the sections that you have at night we can see it clearer ...

DiabetesForo
03/11/2011 11:35 a.m.

Ah, I understand you.Thanks for the answer.Here are my sections:
1) 00h -& GT;1.7
2) 04h -& GT;1.6
3) 8.30h -& GT;1.4
4) 14.30h -& GT;1.7
5) 18h -& GT;1.55
6) 22h -& GT;1.35

Greetings.

Paula

paula's profile photo
paula
03/11/2011 2:25 p.m.

Paula, pledge, the truth is that sometimes I explain fatal to me: Oops: ... as Prado says, what I meant is that you may have to increase the basal in the section of 4 to 7 h.(approx), not to be with those high figures, and as you arrived at that time if it makes you such a large descent, lower the next section .... Of course it is the general tonic of each night it is easier toControl that if it were for something sparkling ...

Tell us ... a hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2011 6:07 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, what I would do is measure a few days around 3 in the morning to see when it starts up and according to those measurements it would act, if I am already high then I would upload the first section until 4 in the morning.I would start making a change nothing more to see how it is going.If you are fine at 3 and go up later I would lengthen the section with 1.7 until 6 in the morning and there it would already go down.I don't know if I explained .....

DiabetesForo
03/12/2011 5:53 a.m.

Aaaaah ok, I have already caught you, but of course I would have to put the early morning alarm and feel fatal: x, but in short I will do it a couple of days and I will tell you.Thanks girls !!:) :)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/12/2011 7 p.m.

Yes, Paula, is an effort that then compensates ... having well -adjusted basal is a guarantee ...: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/13/2011 7:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.