Hyperglycemia

marcos20j's profile photo   03/11/2011 7:05 a.m.

Hello, lately, the sugar goes up at 3 am to have dinner before dinner I have 72 or for ai at 2 h 100 and at 3:00 a.m.Worse because I take sugar to pass but the body also reacts and it goes up to 300 good the fact is that I do not know how to control those climbs I have tried to prick the slow 1h after dinner so that it does not go so rise to clicking the quick toHalf of the dinner but nothing goes well for me (before and two hours later too) but at 3h the same always climbs to 180 Ò 170 or so.someone can tell me or know how to correct that thanks

3-3-3 Novorapid 14- Lantus
Ultima- HBA1C 5.7

marcos20j's profile photo
marcos20j
03/11/2011 7:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you get the antus after dinner, it may end the fast before starting to act the lantus, and the glymia rises in that "hole".
You can try to advance the Lantus A before dinner, or to put it in the morning.
Greetings: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/11/2011 10:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What dinner?
Because if you take carbohydrates of slow absorption or a lot of fat that slows the absorption of the food you will have the beak from three hours and that is why it goes up so much.
I believe that the problem is not from Lantus but of the rapid.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2011 10:17 a.m.

Thank you for your answers I have got up Lantus from 14 to 15 for that lastly I get in the morning 120 on an empty stomach and clicking on me at the time of dinner along with novorapid in the middle of the dinner the hyper is solved (very good royal;))Prado if I get the fast hiccups me at 1h 30 min and I always have the same soup, meat fillet or fish and apple fruit or tangerine almost always but maybe it is because of the slow absorption hydrates that happen to me with bread and bread andThe soup noodles but well Poko A Poko I learn how the body works and to solve the east royo of hyper and hypos

marcos20j's profile photo
marcos20j
03/14/2011 11:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.