You have to take care of yourself

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/15/2011 5:05 p.m.

Hello, my name is Oscar, I am new in the forum, I am type 1 mellitus diabetic, I am 36 yearsI have been able, if I can help someone with my advice I leave you my msn

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/15/2011 5:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Oscar.
If we can help you with something, here we are: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/16/2011 6:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Jo, how many years.But it is never too late to raise awareness of Diabtes.What complications do you have?Many of the diabetes complications are reversible with good control.In addition, treatments are evolving so as not to depend so much on schedules and not exclude any food.Will you not be from Zaragoza?A friend of my sister had diabetes, his name was Oscar, she would be your age and was from Zaragoza ... haha

tica's profile photo
tica
03/17/2011 4:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Welcome Oscar, have a few days here but very intense ... the information is very good and broad.Sometimes the bad controls and in general the neglect, we must cut it with a change of habits and a new motivation.Try looking for one that helps you continue fighting, because as you stop this you eat ... and so you have some experience you already have.I am a little more age than you (41) and I have almost thirty in this ... the time of 40 must be fucked and animated.To the normal problems of age we must add those of the sugar, but as they say they are usually transitory .... do you carry a bomb or boli?This is a good principle, I am raising the bomb and that is why this forum finds ... it is a way to revive sleeping attitudes and redirect the fight.If you already know about the problems that have been sugar thirty years, expect to reach 40 and see that you are no longer so young and your body suffers from many "flanks" ... but it is what there is.Greetings and we read;)

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
03/17/2011 7:11 a.m.

Oscar, Alberto, welcome to the forum!
I carry very little in all this, I'm going to do a year, but I am learning a lot, the experiences of other people come very well, you with your experience sure you help us a lot to the new ones, you are a great help
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/17/2011 7:56 a.m.

Oscar, Alberto, Welcome to the forum!
I carry very little in all this, I'm going to do a year, but I am learning a lot, the experiences of other people come very well, you with your experience sure you help us a lot to the new ones, you are a great help
Greetingsssssssss

Hi Anabeg depending on the age that T detects diabetes you take it in one way or another for any questions in which I can help you, I am.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 8:10 a.m.

Thanks Oscar, if age a long ago, it is not the same as detecting diabetes as a small as an adult, but hey, this is not chosen
All the best

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/17/2011 8:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.