Activities in Seville

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/23/2011 10:13 a.m.

Hello everyone!

My name is Ana María Medina Aguilar.I am a student at the University of Seville of the Faculty of Psychology.In the context of my end -of -career practices I am carrying out some workshops with the objective of developing educational materials for children about diabetes through new information and communication technologies.

To develop these materials and some more activities the participation of people who know diabetes are required.That is why I thought that the best connoisseurs and people who could get involved so that the general population knows more about it are the young between 19 and 23 years who live with diabetes.

I make a call to all the young women who live with diabetes and wish to get involved with me in this project in Seville.

The workshops will be held at the La Buhaira Civic Center.The following sessions are Saturday, March 26, April 2 and April 9.The schedule is from 12:00 to 14:00 (we probably always finish a quarter of an hour before).

Each participant will be given an explanatory material of the sessions and a supporting participation in the workshops as collaborators and agents of change regarding the increase in knowledge and education of diabetes.

There are still five free seats !!

If you want to have more knowledge about the project you can read in the following blog:

psychocibers.blogspot.com/

We are also designing a website where all materials will be hung:

Link

This project is supported by the Cibervoluntary Foundation (where I carry out my practices) Link And it has the collaboration of citizen participation of the City of Seville, specifically lending classrooms of the La Buhaira Civic Center.In addition, Anadis (Association for the Care and Defense of the Diabetic Child of Seville) has also given its collaboration regarding the orientation of the project and the recipients.

I beg you to give the greatest possible diffusion.

The workshops are aimed at diabetic boys between 19 and 23 years.

Those interested can contact me through email:

<!

Thank you very much to everyone !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/23/2011 10:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.