How to recognize diabetes in babies in babies and children

fer's profile photo   04/04/2011 5:38 a.m.

Amalia Arce speaks in her last post of diabetes.

I am on duty and I have described my current state on Twitter: "Sad and a little angry (with the world) for having to give a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes mellitus to a 9 -month -old girl."
And sometimes the disease is that unfair.Always the diagnosis of youth diabetes is a bad drink.But when the little patient is so small as not to have in the future awareness that there was a day when he was not a chronic patient my soul.And it also generates a lot of discomfort seeing the state of shock in which the parents are in these first moments.

A baby from my family whom I love has diabetes.He also debuted with just nine months.And my father is type II diabetic.That is why when I see Amalia's post I have not been able to contain myself to share this poster here to recognize the symptoms of diabetes.

There are children who have had to really be very sick to know that they suffered from this chronic disease.And that is extremely simple to diagnose it through a blood analysis.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/04/2011 5:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.