Important Diabetes article

ire87rubia's profile photo   04/09/2011 10:02 a.m.

Read this article that I have written about diabetes and if you want to know about something specific comment and write about it. Thank you

ire87rubia's profile photo
ire87rubia
04/09/2011 10:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Irene

Well, several points to your text, well rather your text:

-The type 1 diabetes has no known and demonstrated causes.Yes, some of the options you point out are considered but there is nothing demonstrated 100%.
Of course, weight loss is not one of its causes, it is a consequence.

- In all cases of type 1 diabetes, well diagnosed, it is irreversible.Have more than 10% of pancreatic cells

- Type 1 diabetes does not appear only in childhood ... My case is an example of a diagnosis at age 30, and as I are many.

- There are type 2 diabetes in children and youth.In much less percentage and even in a very significant way, but there is.

- In the O'Sullivan test, 50, 75 or 100 mg of glucose can be administered ... and the reference values ​​change a bit.

- The diagnosis of diabetes is radically different in type 1, type 2 and gestational ... including genetic studies, markers and glycemia curves.

- In type 1 diabetes the hereditary factor is not demonstrated, which does not mean that it does not exist.Case records show greater propensity to suffer from type 1 diabetes with parents who also suffer from it, but are cases of cases.

- What occurs is that when the person eats, the glucose is not absorbed and therefore loses weight;Nor does it enter the cells so the individual does not sat down and does not stop eating (polyphia).Glucose increases in the blood and must be removed by the kidney because it is a toxic, so polyuria occurs.When urinating a lot, thirst is produced (polydipsia).In children, you can give a diabetic ketoacidosis that can lead to death.

I will not comment this paragraph:-/ nonsense after nonsense

- Finally, the distribution and control of carbohydrates are important in both DM1 and DM2, some for some causes and others for others.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2011 4:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.