hello

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/29/2011 3:58 p.m.

Well hello,: d
... They say it is good education to greet when you enter a new site: Mrgreen:

.. Well, nothing,
I am not diabetic, nor do I come here for any known diabetic relative, ..
... I simply have some doubts that I think you could answer:-/

Well,
I am a 23 -year -old boy, I am not diabetic, but I like the jelly beans/chucheris/bolleria/fried/soft drinks/and the like ....
... And I'm worried about my consumption of these foods:-/

... And that's why I am here, in principle to solve any questions that I think you could answer me

Click here to see my Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2011 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum !!!!
You should be careful with jelly beans for your oral health: d.And the Bollerías and fried take them in moderation, like almost everything in life ... A poor diet can facilitate that you develop a type 2 diabetes, so if you are worried about your future, it may be time to acquire good eating habits,and leave for special occasions all those things you name and are so rich.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/03/2011 6:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

You should be careful with jelly beans for your oral health: d.

..TRUE.. :?:-/

and the Bollerías and fried take them in moderation, like almost everything in life ... A poor diet can facilitate that you develop a type 2 diabetes , so if you are worried about your future, it may be time to acquire good eating habits, and leave for special occasions all those things you name and are so rich.
Greetings.

Oh.. :?... Well then it is to take it into account ... :?(Thank you for the data !: P)

.. By the way, since we are, Is the aspartam?
.. The truth is that I have read that yes, which is (very) harmful ... Is that true?

What do you think is "less harmful" for a person without diabetes: a soda with sugar or one with Aspartamo?:?

Greetings: d

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 12:24 p.m.

If you take 1 kg aspartamo daily is toxic ... for you and for anyone ...
The amounts that we usually take to sweeten cafes, milks or other foods are so ridiculously small that they almost impossible that any sweetener can be significantly harmful.

But it is that we could talk about meats, fish or vegetables ... nobody eats 1 kg daily parsley.

Some examples of usual food toxicity:

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 5:07 p.m.

Interesting the link ..: D

Well, I understood as the aspartamo is (quite) harmful:-/
.. and that's why I asked, because you surely know the subject more than me: P

.. Getting to the before, for a person without diabetes that you think is more recommended?:
A soda with sugar or its version with aspartamo? : ?:

Well, greetings: d

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 5:44 p.m.

It depends on whether you have overweight or not.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/08/2011 5:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well no, I don't have overweight: P

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 5:51 p.m.

Well then, take it with sugar and enjoy it :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/08/2011 6 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, take it with sugar and enjoy it :)
>
Thanks for the answer: D

---------
Pd.: I entered the forum out of curiosity and to solve any specific doubt (.. like this aspartamo question:-/)
..but I have been reading themes on the forum and I have learned things that I did not know: P (... knowing ever, they say)

.. good, to remain well: D (I usually see that you accept your condition and go ahead "without problems":-/, ... that is very good: d)

.. good, I wouldn't have to tell you this, but I have asperger (I don't know if I would sound like something, they catalog it within the "autistic spectrum":-/, .. They encourage you to look for information: p) ... andHowever I have accepted it as part of me and I make "normal life": D

... well, I know that the one is not the same as the other:-/ .. But well ...:-/

.. in the end, greetings: D

DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 6:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.