In ordinary recognition .....

casiopea's profile photo   04/30/2011 5:25 p.m.

This is my question to see if anyone knows howA urine and another blood analysis, if I at the time of analytics I have 90 glycemia, is there any data that detects that I am diabetics?thank you.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
04/30/2011 5:25 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

I would say that not although it depends on what they are looking for in those analyzes.

If they will look in blood glycosylated hemoglobin, HGA1C can give you even though glycemia at the time of the analysis is normal and if in the urine they seek for example glucose to the urine can arrive glucose hours before the analysis, no matter how much that at the time of urinatingYou have a normal blood glucose you could have glucose in the urine of the previous hours.

The matter depends on what they are looking for in those analyzes (and how that information is interpreted).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/01/2011 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I intuit that after 9 years, your peptide levels would be almost non -existent.This could give you.
But I do not know if that is done in a medical analysis, eg to access a place for the State Security Forces, because in some bodies, being diabetic is a reason for automatic discard.I don't know if your question went there.

greetings

DiabetesForo
05/05/2011 3:28 p.m.

A peptide C below normal limits and a normal amount of insulin in the blood indicates that insulin is exogenous, and therefore, there may be diabetes.

Under normal conditions, the C peptide is segregated in the same number as insulin, 1 to 1.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2011 5:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.