DESPERATE!!!!

ACR's profile photo   05/12/2011 1:02 p.m.

HELLO EVERYONE,

I explain you:

I am taking for the diabetes: Levemir 100 units 3 ml, Dianben of 850, Novonorm of 1 gr and until recently the Byetta 60 doses 2.4 mg.The latter I had to leave because I had many naúseas.

Right now I continue with the rest of the treatment.The only thing that before leaving the Bytta the Levemir only put it in the morning and now I have to put it too at night because when I take it after 2 hours of dinner I have it high.

Right now I put 30 or read in the morning and 30 at night, apart the Novonorm pills that I take 9 gr a day and Dianben.Even so, I have the sugar through the clouds ... I don't know if I'm doing it right or badly ... I need someone to guide me to see how I can do the treatment so that I am results ....

Last night I click 30 u of Levemir ... This morning when I looked at her I had 180 and I have put another 30 u of a levemir .... In the middle of the morning I ate a tomato toast and a coffee with milk ...... A time I have taken it again and I had 286

I need urgent help.

THANK YOU

ACR's profile photo
ACR
05/12/2011 1:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello acr, welcome.

The first to clarify that we are not doctors here so it will be your doctor who has to indicate the changes in the treatment.I guess you are type II, treat you an endocrine ??????Tell us something more about you to see if we can help you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 1:34 p.m.

I do not say that you are medical .... just that I have been reading things from the forum and believed that here you could more or less guide me ..

The sugar I have is of type II
I am 55 years old
What more do you want to tell you?

GREETINGS

ACR's profile photo
ACR
05/12/2011 1:40 p.m.

Hello, you could give some more data such as your height, what is your weight, if you have any other disease apart from type 2 diabetes, if you take other medications ... etc. You could also say if your doctor is taking youPrimary care (head doctor) or if an endocrine doctor is taking you.

If you were with Byetta I suppose you would have a problem of overweight PQ is usually prescribed to people with obesity.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 2:20 p.m.

Hello acr

It was not clear to me how much insulin Levemir do you put 100 a day or 30 units at breakfast and another 30 at dinner?

Levemir is usually used or only in a dose or two daily doses.

As TNT says and since you took byetta, and because of the amount of lesson that you get, I deduce that you are overweight, this is important because blood glucose and insulin (rather insulin resistance) have a lot to do.
It is rare that they combine it with insulin: shock :, if you need insulin should not carry byyetta ... but it is something that the doctor must decide.
If you do not take byyetta, it is normal for your glycemia to rise because, in your case, you just have drugs that control it (a little novonorm, but its effect is limited)

In my view you must do 2 things:
- Make an appointment with the endocrine and check your medication pattern
- Control your diet (eat everything in small quantities) and exercise daily (at least 1 horita a day of lighting in a light pace).

As for the blood glucose controls, it is important that you do them 2 hours after eating, if you make them before consuming food the figure that comes out is not entirely reliable because it should download ...

DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 4:49 p.m.

If blood glucose is high two hours after meals, you will need to put quick insulin before each meal.Tell him with your doctor.Greetings :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2011 5:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.