Another non limits

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/22/2008 1:13 p.m.

This goes to all those who like to pedal and for all those who do not like but feel admiration for the "non limits" whatever the limits :)

Since the 12th of this month, Marco Talini, young diabetic, is going through bicycle and solo (it follows the Italian TV): Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Jordan until reaching Jerusalem.The planned date is May 14-18, 2008, will pedal about 4,700 km , traveling every day from 140 to 170 km. Its goal is none other than breaking the well-known taboos and demonstrating that allIt is possible ... just have a pair of palle , I say :)

Who wants to follow "the feat" can do it live in these links, Talliani, writes daily in his on -board diary:

Link
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 1:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Taliani, Türkiye is currently touring ... without problems !!

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 5:12 a.m.

Impressive! ... And I thought that Jay Cuttler ( https: // www.diabetesfor.com/famos-con-diabetes-txt4775.html ) I had it difficult ... I see that there are those who surpass and with much !!!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/05/2008 5:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Siiiiiiiiiiii ... having them;)

Already of positions and despite not being diabetic but a great non -limits therefore that the federations try to put the zancadilla, I leave the new video of the blackamoamo that has as its protagonist Oscar Pistorius and a good theme: the overcoming of the limits!!

http: //news.centrodiascolto.it/view/257372/d = 2008-04-29/h = mondo+dello+spectacolo/music

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 10:14 a.m.

I copy you the news of another Spanish limits, I take off my hat before these people ...

A young man with diabetes begins tomorrow the first integral race of the Canal de Castilla

David Jiménez, a young man with member diabetes of the Diatletic team, will star in a race for the three branches that make up the Castilla channel to demonstrate to society that diabetes is not a barrier to reach any goal that one proposes and to promote the practiceof sport among people with this disease.

As reported today by the Diabetes Foundation, David, accompanied by six other friends, will start a 210 -kilometer tour tomorrow that will lead him to travel between May 8 and 15, the provinces of Palencia and Valladolid, to an average of 25 2535 kilometers a day.

The race, which will begin at 7:00 p.m. in Alar del Rey, will pass through the populations of Herrera de Pisuerga, Osorno la Mayor, FrómistIn Valladolid on May 15 at 1:00 p.m., in Campo Grande.

As a tribute to its effort, the group will be received by the mayor of Valladolid, as well as by the Diabetes Foundation and the Diabetics Association of said town.

Diabetes is a disease characterized by an increase in blood glucose.Its incidence increases significantly with age and also with excess weight and sedentary life, so a significant increase in the number of diabetics in the next decades is expected.

To stop this trend, the Diabetes Foundation, through its support for Diatlétic and this type of initiatives, wants to sensitize public opinion about the importance of sport to prevent and control diabetes.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/08/2008 6:52 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much for having us informed, I had not yet given you, I always sign up all these links and when my child gets silly, "for being diabetic", I shot the links and taught them;): d.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
05/14/2008 8:27 a.m.

... "Oscar Pistorius" ... he got it !!

Finally, he will participate, if he manages to qualify in Milan and Rome, in the Beijing Olympics measuring with the "standardized" (what a word !!)

A ... anecdote ... unimportant: the Italian presenter when on Friday commented on the news, said something like, ... originally from the South African Republic, a nation known for its fight against apartheid Wow !!What Mandela was not in prison for years but in a tourist home paid by the South African government.

Anyway, there is nothing like the means of information to be informed as it should ....

Link

DiabetesForo
05/20/2008 7:03 a.m.

Mmmmmm, I had forgotten Taliani ...: Oops: ... I arrived and got well !!

I imagine that our countryman Jiménez has done everything right, right?

Yo

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 11 a.m.

David Jimenez also got it.

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 11:15 a.m.

Oscar Pistorius, has not been classified in Milan
: ((for two minutes ... He still has two possibilities (Rome and Luserna) with everything he has struggled to get here is a shame that he does not get it ... hopefully !!

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 4:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.