Life insurance for diabetics (Spain)

Fausto's profile photo   05/28/2011 7:13 a.m.

Good morning, I am Axa Insurance Mediator, and there is currently a single specific life product for diabetics of both type I and II that covers death, even if it is caused by this disease.

The company studies the health status of each client to assess the premium to be paid through the following data:

• Diabetes typology (I or II).
• Time elapsed since the diagnosis of the disease (years).
• Hemoglobin (HBA1C) (in %).
• Tobacco consumption (Cig. Dia) and alcohol (No. drinks).
• Cholesterol (in mg/dl).
• Triglycerides (in mg/dl).
• Blood pressure (sist. And diast).
• Proteinuria (in mg/dl).
• Retinopathy (no, light, moderate, serious).
• Peripheral neuropathy (no, light, moderate, serious).
• Height and weight.

If at any time you have tried to ask for a mortgage or simply make sure your family before the possibility of your death, you will have found many problems and that all companies treated it as a preexistence and an aggravatingThey assured you, or at best not only did it not cover the death in this case, but also greatly increased the premium.

This insurance does not suffer the great surcharges suffered by these companies and also covers the death by this disease and facilitates a series of specific services for diabetics (medical information, urgent medical guidance, travel advice, personalized follow -up for medical professionals and support of ateam of psychologists).

If you want to get more information about the product or want to know price, do not hesitate to contact me:

Fausto Huete
E-mail <a href = "mailto: faust
The office phone (which is in Coslada, Madrid) is 91-6741265 (from L-V, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m.).

All the best.

Fausto's profile photo
Fausto
05/28/2011 7:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.