At least one day

Juan Luis's profile photo   06/03/2011 4:07 a.m.

For Montse the nights are terrible, wake up every little, get up, measure it, correct it, feed it something, endure your complaints.And this every night of the year, except two or three ... that are worse, because the night spends the night thinking how it will be.The mornings are better, Angela is in school and it is she who is measured and calls her.Of course, at no time stops looking at the phone, that blessed phone that gives you security.So all morning pending, and occasionally looking to see if it is off.The best thing is the afternoons, Angela is with us, and then yes, Montse can take a repair dream after eating.But for a short time, that the day to day is not only diabetes, there are their daughters, more or less teenagers, their parents, more or less bland, their sister, more or less annoyed, the oppositions, more or less delayed, andHer husband, of course, more or less perfect.Anyway, what I wanted to say is that I understand it very well when it shouts: I want to be like Nati, at least one day !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/03/2011 4:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

2 days, 2 days, please !!!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) .... Handsome!!!;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/03/2011 4:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

diabetic holidays .... also for type 3¡¡¡¡

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/04/2011 4:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Velia, that deserved rest will come.I was like that with Raquel until he turned 18, suddenly we found the guideline that was going, and we went to sleep peacefully.I spent 13 years sleeping by his side, and waking up to each change of breathing, when I was low.If I went out, and I called her every little by phone .., God .., I remember that anguish stuck to the soul that drowned me and did not let me breathe.
Today she is the one who takes care of me, and reassures me, and I feel that I have recovered life.
A kiss

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/12/2011 8:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Velia, that deserved rest will come.I was like that with Raquel until he turned 18, suddenly we found the guideline that was going, and we went to sleep peacefully.I spent 13 years sleeping by his side, and waking up to each change of breathing, when I was low.If I went out, and I called her every little by phone .., God .., I remember that anguish stuck to the soul that drowned me and did not let me breathe.
Today she is the one who takes care of me, and reassures me, and I feel that I have recovered life.
A kiss

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/12/2011 8:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.