Non -diabetic complaints

Juan Luis's profile photo   05/07/2008 5:19 a.m.

Because it is in the only forum in which I participate, because it appears with the Google, and because I am Hartito, I inaugurate this section of non -diabetic complaints.

Municipal Transport Company of Madrid - EMT

I don't know a company that works worse.Driving are a public danger, especially for the elderly, and especially if they go as passengers ... of course, the little ones should have a few pipe, because it seems that you are in a roller coaster.Punctuality .... What do the schedules publish?If they are science fiction.And for more inri, something that betrays the way of being of the workers of this company, or of how spoiled they have, in the minimum services of the strikes are dedicated to going two by two, as you hear, they go from twoIn two even more harming users, instead of one every 15 minutes two together every 30, what do they win with this?
That they learn from the subway, light years, in security, punctuality, and seriousness.
Anyway, that, Mr. Gallardon, you continue with your polladitas, that this does not affect you at all.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/07/2008 5:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, we are going public transport, my complaint goes for the abandonment of the Ruta de la Plata.

While they are advertised and launched the AVE to a thousand places, but passing through Madrid;The highways, the airports ..., it turns out that to go along the route of La Plata, from Gijón to Seville, passing through Oviedo, León, Zamora, Salamanca, Cáceres, Mérida, etc., not only there is no bird, is that it is thatThere is no train, of any kind.
And there had been years ago, I took it.But they took him out with the liar excuse that he was not profitable.
Isn't a train profitable that was full and you had to take out the tickets in advance so as not to run out of them?
Come now.

The Ruta de la Plata and Transcantábrica are the great discriminated, because they do not go through Madrid or Levante.

A shame.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 9:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.