Hello everyone !!

mari.gar's profile photo   05/07/2008 9:47 a.m.

Hello everyone !!

Many we already know each other, but for those who do not know me I present me, my name is Mari and I am a Mom of Ainhoa, he has 3 years and debuted in September 2007, I hope to share with you my experiences and help you as much as possible.

I am very happy to see people known in this forum, Velia, Alea, Juan Luis, Paz, MipeQU!!I missed you !!

Many kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/07/2008 9:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Mari.gar forum !!!!

I hope you find the information you need and share your knowledge about diabetes!

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/07/2008 9:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Mari.gar, welcome !!!!! ... How good we have found us .... As you will see we are here very well installed .... We have opened a thread of parents and there is also the Route de la Plata.... Stop there, we will be very excited to have your participation .... A kiss for Ainhoa, and a special hug for you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/07/2008 10:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi, Mari.gar

It's great that you were encouraged to look for us.And of course we remember you and Ainhoa.

Accommodate, there is room.

Welcome home

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 noon

Mari.gar welcome.
Little by little everyone is gathering again.
A kiss.
Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 2:14 p.m.

Hi Mari.gar

How good to see you here !!!! How much I am glad.We are already a good panda again.:)

I hope Ainhoa ​​is fine, you'll tell us.

Many kisses for you and the little one.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/07/2008 5:05 p.m.

It was time, it was time ......... what were you missing !!!!!!How about Peketerremoto?Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/07/2008 7:48 p.m.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome !!

I already feel like family !!: D

The little one is fine now, we have just passed through a gastrontontelis (the first and that I have had a bad time), but well, it has passed, now it is time to normalize the glucose levels, which is the most complicated task ....

Well there if I visit you on the Ruta de la Plata and in the parents' thread because I am still in the "adaptation" phase of the forum ...

Many kisses for everyone !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/08/2008 5:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.