Emminens Project

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/15/2008 3:51 a.m.

Someone is participating in the Roche Laboratory Emminens project :?:
It is a control program by which you pass the glucometer data to a mobile TFNO and transmit them once a week to Emminens so that the doctor examines them and can give you guidelines through Via Telematica.
I think it is nationally, so I would like to know if there is someone from the forum participating or if someone knows it.:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 3:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was participating, but I left it: Oops:

It was with the debut, and it seemed to me .... a little heavy.

They gave me a mobile and everything, the truth was fine, and it can be a good investigation, but I say I left it ...

The glucometer stored 60 measures or so, you passed it to the mobile with Simbian technology, (or something like that) and then you sent an SMS ... that data were downloaded in an application, and you could consult it through the Internet ... with graphicsand such to see your evolution.

Now I do that but in Excel and manually, it gives me the data, the stockings, the deviations, you can write down what has been bad ... comments.It is a way of having good control.

It is an excel sheet, if someone wants to use it, ask me (which already has the formulas, the graph) and only have to put data.It is very useful.

All the best.

DiabetesForo
09/09/2008 11:50 a.m.

Hi Eyiye

Please I'm interested in that Excel sheet, if you're so amble you could send me.

Thank you,.

un19992's profile photo
un19992
02/22/2011 11:01 a.m.

I would also be interested in sending me the ex -leaf, for Fabor and thanks, Eyiye.:-/
How do you send it?

Consu's profile photo
Consu
02/22/2011 3:18 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Very good
If you could send me any excelll sheet that you comment, I would appreciate it, I don't know if it will do well, but for trying.Now I use a software that has my glucometer but it does not quite convince me and it is to compare.
THANK YOU

marben_83's profile photo
marben_83
02/25/2011 5:48 a.m.

It is not for disappointing but I think people should look a bit the dates of the threads/posts before writing a post ... This thread had "dead" 2 and a half years until someone decided to "lift it", I see difficult that thePeople who participated at the beginning of the thread respond, but who knows ... maybe you have luck.

DiabetesForo
02/25/2011 6:21 a.m.

Hello, and I would be great to send me those stuffed Excel Tables to include more data to the software that I am doing for my project, I explain it more detail in another thread, and to Too the one who collaborates gave him a copy of the program.Thank you.

Azahara's profile photo
Azahara
03/07/2011 1:59 p.m.

Tell me where I hang the Excel Tables that I have and I spend them, I have one that downloads from a kid who is quite good, and another that I have manufactured a bit modify a bit.I am delighted and if you pass me the software when you finish it luxury

ALL THE BEST

marben_83's profile photo
marben_83
03/08/2011 2:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.