Diabetes and Homeopathy

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/15/2008 6:21 a.m.

Let's see, Fer, I don't know very well if this is the best place for this type of "news" may be better "general" but I don't want the thing to go unnoticed ... Decide, ok?

Yesterday a 16 -year -old girl, Type 1 diabetics for a year and with perfect metabolic control died of cardiac arrest .His parents had decided to follow a homeopathic therapy and for 14 days they totally suspended insulin .

There are no mitigating, the homeopath, American has a graduate, the parents of the "victim" because it is victim, they did not live in a lost town behind the mountains, enjoy a good social and economic cultural level, .......IniBLE but true, there are no possible mitigating ones !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2008 6:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It's fine here ... It is certainly sad news, and I say sad about what has happened, and because of the little knowledge that both homeopath and parents seem to have had ... unfortunate.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/15/2008 10:21 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.