I am new in this forum .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/01/2008 5:25 p.m.

I am a new boy in this forum but not in the world of diabetes I am 32 years old and the Padesco since the 16 are a few years with her, I am an insulin-dependent I exercise almost regularly but the meals are lately making them undone (Because of the work schedule) I know that I should do it at the time.I hope to collaborate and at the same time receive any suggestion.In advance a kiss.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/01/2008 5:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Peter !!!!!I read the schedules ... what insulin do you use?I ask you why most of those we use "Lantus" have freed ourselves from that exclavitude of the schedules.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/02/2008 3:55 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Peter ... I hope it will help you.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2008 4:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Peter, welcome.
It is still soon, but I will ask you something you took adolescence.
Do not abandon the exercise and take care, you have a lot to do and discover and it is worth it.;);)

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 6:18 a.m.

Welcome Peter.

As Jose says there if one day you tell us as passed those years for which today we have to spend parents.

Greetings

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 9:11 a.m.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!I imagine that with so much experience you will have many things to tell us, above all, to those who do not carry so much.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 9:50 a.m.

Well my insulin is the novorapid during the day, I mean at each meal and the lantus at night before sleeping.
Well I can tell you that for me the diabetes when I was discovered was a very strong blow since I was about to start my military career that was what I most wanted at that time, then I surpassed it and decided on another race.At first it is strong but the important thing is that we have to assume it and my strength to do so was to think that in life there are people who are with more difficult diseases than mine, but not for that reason there is necessary to neglect.The only thing that leads me to me is the beer that we should not consume in excess but always there who offers them.I am at your disposal for what is needed.

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 4:49 p.m.

Welcome to the Peter Forum !!!!

I hope we can help us mutually with the experiences we accumulate, I assure you that we all do a few centuries ... ;-)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/02/2008 5:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.