Hello, I also present myself

whelanss's profile photo   06/12/2011 5:53 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I want to write some lines.
I am not a diabetic and I did not know much about diabetes, in root of studying the product of responsible life I have learned about all of the diabetics with which I am weekly gathering in Valencia due to the information sessions we organize.

I only want to thank you for your reception to this forum, I hope to participate and be useful.

All the best

whelanss's profile photo
whelanss
06/12/2011 5:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Alfonso.
We will have to take a look at that insurance.: D
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/13/2011 4:52 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia,

When you want, you have my email down, write me and delighted to send you the information and see the doubts that may arise.
Greetings

whelanss's profile photo
whelanss
06/13/2011 5:29 p.m.

Hello!
I am also new in this.I only know that I am diabetic.
Although the truth that I have been dragging for months, December I believe.
I am 19 years old and the truth is that this is changing my life a little ... hehehe
My experience has been a bit disconcerting;for months I have been noticing
Very strange symptoms: tiredness, insomnia, desire to pee at all hours, thirst constant,
General discomfort ... but I never imagined the cause of sugar.
In December I dizzy a couple of times and I did some analysis in which the sugar came out a little
High but that my doctor overlooked PQ, according to her, I should have dinner a lot the night before and all my
Symptoms were due to an iron anemia.
So I've spent the whole year ... sick!blaming anemia ...
Until a month or less ago he gave me a serious urine infection and when I went to the doctor,
My new doctor told me that in the urine analysis the glucose level was quite high.
It was supposed that the next week I was going to make some blood test but not my body not
could more and revealed in the middle of a wedding hehehe
I went to the Emergencies because I was wrong and my surprise was that I did not get out of there until a week later!
375 of glucose level and ketone bodies in the blood ... that told me the emergency day ..

The truth is that this change of life is assuming me a small effort, since I do not live with
My family and I have my roommates diet hahaha!

Greetings to all
:)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/15/2011 5:42 p.m.

Welcome.Here you will find a lot of help.I recently found this site, but it's great.I am also recently dibetic, although diabetes in my family has been established at least 4 generations and I am not the first.My father and sister have been with her for more than 30 years.
I entered with 438 but they only had about 16 hours admitted.Well, it is an issue that I don't want to behalr, because as the refrano says, if you don't have anything good to say about someone you better say anything.And of the Sanitary Site of Cuna, because that, which better I shut up.
Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/15/2011 6:47 p.m.

Welcome Jenno

Another doctor who should take the title: Twisted: We are a few who have suffered from any matasanos.
In my case, the doctor called me for TFNO 1 week after the analyzes to repeat them because something wrong had come out: 270 or fasting: Shock:
In the end.

Stop for the rest of the threads and ask what you want.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/16/2011 2:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.